Hey. You looking for this, little guy?
你是在找這個嗎,小家伙
Yeah. I'm trying to figure out what to do.
我也在想該怎么辦
Um, I got to call you back, ok? Ok.
我回頭再打給你好嗎
Landon? Landon? Landon?
蘭登?蘭登?蘭登?
My dad has one of those. He says it means a bad thing.
我爸爸也有這樣的紋身。他說這代表的是壞事
Aw, it's not bad. It's a symbol of strength and power just like your dad.
不是壞事。這是一種力量和強大的標志,就像你爸爸一樣
Ah. Don't be in such a hurry, buddy. Do you like motorcycles?
別急,小家伙。你喜歡摩托車嗎
Because, you know, if you want to ride a motorcycle, you should tell your dad to come see me.
因為如果你想騎摩托,就該讓你爸爸來找我
Landon, get over here!
蘭登,過來這里
You got a brave boy there.
你的兒子很勇敢
What do you want?
你想做什么
I was just keeping him company. He was here all alone.
我只是陪陪他。他剛才一個人
Society is full of unsavory people.
社會上到處是可怕的人
As a mother, you should be more careful.
作為母親,你應該更加小心
Leave us alone.
離我們遠點
It was nice to meet you.
很高興見到你
You, too, buddy.
我也是,小家伙