Not what I expected of wannabe Hitler.
這不像希特勒式狂熱份子啊
Well, his father died of cancer and no other family.
他父親因為癌癥去世了,沒有別的家人
Chad inherited the house and some money, also owns a bike shop in Pacoima.
查德繼承了房子跟財產,同時還在派科依瑪有一家單車行
You got some bad intel.
你們的消息不可靠
No skinheads around here.
這里沒有光頭黨
Full heads of hair everywhere I look.
這里每個人都留著頭發
You're the leader of a white supremacist group, correct?
你是某個白人優越論組織的領導者,對嗎
White separatists. There's a difference.
是白人分離論。兩者是有區別的
How does one separate the races in L.A., sir?
要怎么在洛杉磯實現種族分離,先生
You're not a skinhead. Got it.
你不是光頭黨成員,明白了
We're investigating you on suspicion of stalking Mark Richards.
我們調查你是因為懷疑你跟蹤了馬克·理查德
Did you call him last night?
你昨晚給他打過電話嗎
Hey. Go help your mom. Go.
去給你媽媽幫忙,快去
That's my girlfriend's kid. He's not used to unfriendlies.
那是我女朋友的孩子。他不習慣跟不友善的人來往
The Richards family has been targeted by skinheads. You clearly associate with them.
理查德一家遭到光頭黨的襲擊。你跟他們脫不了干系
We're a nonviolent political organization.
我們是非暴力的政治組織
Most of us have families, kids.
大部分人都有家庭,有孩子
We--we just want a better world for them.
我們只想給他們創建一個更好的世界
When was the last time you saw Mark Richards?
你最后一次見馬克·理查德是什么時候
You mean Mark Evans?
你是指馬克·伊萬斯嗎
Changing your name doesn't change who you are.
改名換姓,也改變不了自己是誰
So you know who we're referring to.
所以你知道我們在說誰
Yeah. Mark recruited me out of high school. Now he was a skinhead.
是的,馬克把我從高中招募出來。他曾經是光頭黨成員
He taught me about the world, its injustices.
教會我如何認識這個世界,了解它的不公正
He really wanted to change society and its wrongs, and I believed that we could do it.
他真的想去改變社會,糾正它的錯誤,我相信我們可以辦到
I was his proud soldier.
我曾是他引以為傲的戰士
He's moved on. Maybe you should, too.
他已經改過自新了。也許你也該放下過去
Is that why you're here, to give me that pearl of wisdom?
你來這里就是為了給我來杯心靈雞湯嗎
Look. I've moved on.
我已經放下了過去
Mark sidelined my life. I went to prison because of him.
馬克讓我的人生偏離了正軌,我因為他進了監獄
You went to prison because you put a man in a coma.
你進監獄是因為你把人揍昏迷了
Look. I don't appreciate you coming here, guesting in my home,
我不喜歡你們不請自來,咄咄逼人
waving your guns and your badges around the kids,
在孩子面前拿著手槍警徽招搖
and leering in judgment of the very people who pay your salaries.
還妄加判斷我們這些給你薪水的良民
We'd be happy to discuss this downtown.
我們很樂意帶你回局里詳談
You two sit in judgment of me and my beliefs,
你們對我和我的信仰如此不滿
but they come with integrity. Do yours?
但至少我很坦誠。而你們呢
So you're a good skinhead?
所以你是個正直的光頭黨
Hey. Watch it! That word...
注意一點。那個詞...
These kids already get enough torment for their beliefs,
這些孩子已經因為信仰受了很多苦
and now they have to hear that word from the colorful LAPD at their own barbecue?
還得在自家燒烤聚會上聽洛杉磯的有色人種警察說出這個詞
For instance, detective, if I were to tell you to go back to where you came from...
舉個例子,警探,如果我跟你說從哪里來回哪里去
what, Mexico, China... would that hurt your feelings?
墨西哥,還是中國,你會覺得不好受嗎
So what gives you the right to judge me and what I stand for?
那你們憑什么看不起我,看不起我的信仰
That tattoo on your neck does, sir.
憑你脖子上的刺青,先生
It tells me you stand for hatred and bigotry and believe in a world of separation.
說明你的信仰是仇恨與偏見,崇尚種族分裂的世界
I'm ok with judging that.
我當然可以看不起你
Ben. Mr. Hewitt, this is your only warning.
本,休伊特先生,這是對你的警告
Stay away from Mark and his family. Let's go.
離馬克和他的家人遠點。我們走