A little late for trimming the verge, don't you think?
現在除草未免太晚了,不是嗎?
I heard raised voices.
我聽到有人大聲說話。
What did you hear? Speak!
你聽到什么?快說!
Nothing important. That is, I heard a good deal about a ring, a Dark Lord and the end of the world, but.
沒什么。我聽到戒指,黑暗魔君和世界末日。
Please, Mr. Gandalf, sir, don't hurt me. Don't turn me into anything unnatural. -No?
甘道夫先生,別傷害我,別把我變成死的東西。-不要?
Perhaps not. I've thought of a better use for you.
也許不會。你有更好的用處。
Come along, Samwise. Keep up. Be careful, both of you.
快點,山姆衛斯,跟上來。你們千萬要小心。
The enemy has many spies in his service. Birds, beasts.
魔君有很多眼線。飛鳥、野獸。
Is it safe? Never put it on for the agents of the Dark Lord will be drawn to its power.
安全嗎?千萬別戴上黑暗魔君的爪牙會被那種力量吸引來。
Always remember, Frodo, the Ring is trying to get back to its master.
佛羅多,你要記住至尊魔戒想要回到主人手上。
It wants to be found.
它想要被找到。
This is it. -This is what?
這就是了。-這是什么?
If I take one more step, it'll be the farthest away from home I've ever been. -Come on, Sam.
我只要再跨一步就是我離家最遠的一次。-走吧,山姆。