I suppose you think that was terribly clever.
你一定覺得這招很高明。
Come on, Gandalf. Did you see their faces?
你沒看到他們的表情嗎,甘道夫?
There are many magic rings in this world, and none of them should be used lightly.
世上有很多神奇戒指,但是不該隨便亂用。
It was just a bit of fun.
我只是開個玩笑。
Oh, you're probably right, as usual.
不過就像平時一樣 你說的對。
You will keep an eye on Frodo, won't you? -Two eyes.
你會照顧佛羅多吧? -當然會。
As often as I can spare them.
我會盡力照顧他。
I'm leaving everything to him. -What about this ring of yours?
我要把一切都留給他。-那只戒指呢?
Is that staying too? -Yes, yes.
那要留下來嗎?-當然了。
It's in an envelope over there on the mantelpiece.
我用信封裝好放在壁爐上面。
No. Wait, it's here in my pocket.
不對,等一下。它在我的口袋。
Isn't that? Isn't that odd, now? -Yet, after all, why not?
真奇怪?不是嗎?-是啊,有何不可呢?
Why shouldn I keep it? -I think you should leave the ring behind.
我何不留著呢?-你應該把戒指留下來。
Is that so hard? -Well, no. -And yes.
有這么困難嗎?-沒有呀。-當然有。
Now it comes to it, I don't feel like parting with it.
現在我突然不想把它給別人了。
It's mine. I found it! It came to me!
它是我的。是我找到它的!它來到我身邊!
There's no need to get angry. -Well, if I'm angry, it's your fault!
你也沒必要動肝火吧。-我會動肝火,全是你的錯!
It's mine. My own. My precious. -Precious?
它是我的。我一個人的。-我的寶貝。-寶貝?
It's been called that before, but not by you.
以前也有別人這么叫過它,但是你沒有。
What business is it of yours what I do with my own things!
這是我的戒指,與你無關!
I think you've had that ring quite long enough.
那只戒指你留著夠久了。
You want it for yourself! -Bilbo Baggins!
你只想獨吞它!-比爾博·巴金斯!
Do not take me for some conjurer of cheap tricks.
別把我當成一個江湖術士。
I am not trying to rob you.
我不想搶你的東西。
I'm trying to help you.
我只想幫助你。
All your long years, we've been friends.
我們都認識這么久了。
Trust me as you once did. Let it go.
請你像以前一樣相信我。放手吧。