Hello, hello. Fatty Bolger. Lovely to see you. Welcome, welcome.
你好,你好。小胖博哲。很高興見到你,歡迎,歡迎。
Go on, Sam. Ask Rosie for a dance.
山姆,快去邀羅絲跳舞。
I think I'll just have another ale. -Oh, no, you don't. Go on!
我想再喝一杯啤酒。-不行啦。去呀!
So there I was at the mercy of three monstrous trolls.
我站在那兒面對三個可怕的食人妖。
And they were all arguing amongst themselves about how they were going to cook us.
她們爭吵著要怎么把我們煮來吃。
Whether it be turned on a spit, or to sit on us one by one, squash us into jelly.
是一口就把我們給吞了,或是一個接著一個把我們壓成醬。
They spent so much time arguing the whithertos and the whyfors that the sun's first light crept over the top of the trees and turned them all
to stone!
他們喋喋不休吵個沒完沒了,結果天亮的第一道曙光把她們都變成石頭。
Quickly.Up they go!
快點。上去了!
No, the big one! the big one!
不,最大的那個!最大的那個!
Mrs. Bracegirdle, how nice to see you. Welcome, welcome.
抱腹太太,真高興看到你,歡迎,歡迎。
Are all these children yours?
這都是你的孩子嗎?
Good gracious, you have been productive.Bilbo?
天啊,你還真是多產。比爾博?
Sackville-Bagginses! Quickly, hide!
塞克維爾·巴金斯快!快躲起來!
Thank you, my boy. You're a good lad, Frodo.
孩子,謝謝你。你是個好孩子,佛羅多。
I'm very selfish, you know. Yes, I am. Very selfish.
你知道我是個自私的人。是的,我很自私。
I don't know why I took you in after your mother and father died, but it wasn't out of charity.
我不知道為什么你父母過世的時候要收養你,但是我可不是想做善事。
I think it was because of all my numerous relations, you were the one Baggins that showed real spirit.
我想那是因為在那么多親戚當中,你是巴金斯家族最有勇氣的人。
Bilbo, have you been at the Gaffer's home brew? -No.
比爾博,你剛跑到老爹酒店了嗎?-沒有。
Well, yes, but that's not the point. The point is, Frodo, you'll be all right.
好吧,我有,但那不是重點。重點是,佛羅多你會沒事的。