So you mean to go through with your plan? -Yes, yes. It's all in hand.
你真的要實現你的計劃嗎?-對,一切都在計劃中。
All the arrangements are made. -Oh, thank you.
我全都安排好了。-謝謝你。
Frodo suspects something.
佛羅多起了疑心。
Of course he does. He's a Baggins, not some blockheaded Bracegirdle from Hardbottle.
當然了。他是巴金斯家的人不是硬瓶抱腹家的笨小孩。
You will tell him, won't you? -Yes, yes.
你會告訴他吧?-會啦。
He's very fond of you. -I know.
他很愛你。-我知道。
He'd probably come with me if I asked him.
我開口的話,他一定會跟我去。
I think in his heart, Frodo's still in love with the Shire.
但是我想,他還是衷心深愛夏爾的家園。
The woods, the fields. Little rivers.
綠油油的樹林和草地。潺潺的溪流。
I am old, Gandalf. I know I don't look it, but I'm beginning to feel it in my heart. I feel thin.
我老了,甘道夫。雖然我看起來并不老 但是我的心老了。我的意志變得很薄弱。
Sort of stretched, like butter scraped over too much bread.
一切都索然無味就像面包上的奶油涂得不夠多。
I need a holiday. A very long holiday.
我需要假期,一個很長的假期。
And I don't expect I shall return. In fact, I mean not to.
我并不打算回來。事實上,我打定主意不回來了。
Old Toby. The finest weed in the Southfarthing.
老托比種的南區最好的煙草。