Done! -You're supposed to stick it in the ground.
好了!-你要把它插在地上。
It is in the ground. -Outside! -This was your idea!
插好了呀。-插在外面啦!-都是你出的主意!
Bilbo. Bilbo, watch out for the dragon!
比爾博。比爾博,當心那只飛龍!
Nonsense. There hasn't been a dragon in these parts for a thousand years.
說什么傻話,這兒有一千年沒出現飛龍了。
That was good. -Let's get another one.
漂亮。-再來一次。
Meriadoc Brandybuck and Peregrin Took. I might've known.
梅里亞達克·烈酒鹿 皮瑞格林·圖克。我就知道。
Speech, Bilbo! Speech! Speech!
致詞,比爾博!致詞!致詞!
My dear Bagginses and Boffins, Tooks and Brandybucks, Grubbs, Chubbs, Hornblowers, Bolgers,Bracegirdles, andProudfoots. -Proudfeet!
親愛的巴金斯家和波芬家圖克家和烈酒鹿家萬廬伯家,丘伯家吹號者家博哲家抱腹家和傲腳家。-是傲足啦!
Today is my 111th birthday! -Happy birthday!
今天是我111歲生日!-生日快樂!
But alas, eleventh-one years is far too short a time to live among such excellent and admirable Hobbits.
但是111年的時光太短了,我真想多跟你們在一起。
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
我只認識你們之中一小撮人,而我認識的人,很少有值得我喜欲的。
I have things to do.
我要做一件事。
I've put this off far too long.
這件事我拖了太久。
I regret to announce this is the end!
很遺憾我要宣布宴會結束了!
I'm going now. I bid you all a very fond farewell. Goodbye.
我要走了。我要向大家道別。再見了。