So why are these guys harassing you?
這些人為什么要騷擾你
Do they feel betrayed by you?
他們認為你背叛了他們嗎
Well, yeah. They have to, or they'll have to face the truth of who they really are.
是,他們只能這樣想,否則他們就得面對自己的真實面目
You spend all your time pissed off, hating people
把所有時間都用來憤怒,憎恨他人
because of stuff you've been told
就因為曾經被灌輸的那些東西
or because things just suck and it's got to be someone else's fault.
或是自己的生活不順,卻非得怪在別人頭上
What's changed in you?
你為什么選擇改變
I met Christina.
我遇到了克里斯蒂娜
How much has he told you about his past?
他跟你講過多少他過去的事情
He's honest.
他很誠實

What he told me didn't fit with the guy that I fell in love with.
他告訴我的那些事,不符合我印象中他的性格
He had a lot of issues with his father.
他跟他父親之間有很多問題
His hate was learned, but I knew that it could be unlearned.
他的憎恨都是后天的,我知道那些都是可以忘卻的
He really wants to be a better man,
他真的很想成為更好的人
and he's proving to me every day that he's changed,
他每天都在向我證明他已經變了
but I can tell that this is taking a toll on him.
但我看得出這件事對他影響很大
Can you help us?
你能幫我們嗎
Who's she talking to in there?
問她話的那個人是誰
My boss Lieutenant Davis.
我上司,貝絲·戴維斯副隊長
She's Asian.
她是亞洲人
Vietnamese American. Is that a problem?
美籍越南裔。有問題嗎
Could be.
也許吧
How so?
為什么
I don't think many people are gonna be too sympathetic to who I was, where I been.
我認為沒多少人會同情我是誰,我曾經的生活
You can't expect people to be ok with your past, Mark.
你不能指望人們全盤接受你的過去,馬克
Honestly, I'm not, but that doesn't mean I won't do everything I can to help you and your family.
說實話,我就不認同,但這并不意味著我會束手旁觀不去幫助你和你的家人
Neo-nazis in Southern California run the gamut from loosely organized Skinhead groups...
南加州的新納粹勢力很廣,會有疏離于組織的光頭黨進行襲擊
assaults, hate crimes, targeting law enforcement...
仇恨型犯罪,以及針對執法機關
to organized crime to political organizations that claim to be nonviolent.
也有犯罪團體,還有那些聲稱是非暴力的政治團體
Skinheads have their roots in the Aryan Nation,
光頭黨源自"雅利安國"組織
which started out of the California Prison System, AKA the Harvard for Skinheads,
而該組織源自于加州監獄系統,也就是光頭黨的哈佛
but today, they're highly organized, coordinated, educated.
現在他們組織嚴密,行動協調且受過良好教育
Wise to the fact that they're in the minority.
能夠意識到自己是少數派
They're more apt to subvert and harass than brazenly attack and harm.
他們更傾向于顛覆或騷擾,而非公然襲擊或者破壞
You might say skinheads are professional stalkers.
可以說他們是專業跟蹤者
They know how to bend the law without breaking it.
他們知道如何鉆法律的空子
They grow their ranks by recruiting young, usually troubled teens.
他們通過招募年輕人來壯大事例,一般都是問題青少年
Give a loner something to believe in, a community to be a part of,
給一個不合群的人信仰,讓他成為團體的一部分
it's a powerful thing.
很吸引問題少年
I mean, look at this guy.
看看這個人
I know he was a white supremacist and a racist, disgusting,
我知道他曾是白人至上和種族主義者,很卑鄙
but he's gone to great length to change his life.
但他已經竭盡全力去改變自己的生活
Come on, Jack. You really think that kind of embedded bigotry goes away?
拜托,杰克。你真以為這種深深的偏執會消失嗎
I believe him.
我相信他
Shocker.
令人震驚
Ben, start with gangs and narcotics.
本,從幫派和販毒組織開始查
Janice, pull up all the hate crimes in the last year.
詹妮絲,調出去年所有的仇恨型犯罪記錄
I want a list of Skinhead groups, affiliations, names, addresses.
我想拿到一份光頭黨名單,相關組織,姓名,地址
Let's find out who's doing this.
看誰才是幕后黑手