The Richards are on their way up.
理查德一家在過來的路上了
Great.
很好
Former skinhead and his Latina wife are being stalked by skinheads.
前任光頭黨及其拉美裔妻子被光頭黨跟蹤
Sounds like a woman who likes a project.
看來這女人喜歡壞男人啊
I will talk to the wife, you interview the husband. We'll compare later.
等會我跟妻子聊,你去詢問丈夫,之后咱們再做比較
Why? You don't think the guy's completely reformed?
怎么,你覺得他改過自新不夠徹底嗎
I just want her perspective free of her husband.
只是想聽聽她自己的真實想法
You tell us if he's reformed, Jack.
是否改過自新了要問杰克
People can change.
人是會變的
Yes, but it's a process and requires a lot of rewiring.
是,但這是個漫長的過程而且會反復
I find that it's two steps forward.
我覺得其過程是往前兩步
And 10 steps back.
再退后十步
Thanks, Beth. Good luck.
謝謝,貝絲,祝好運
This group of skinheads is targeting you because of your past affiliations with them?
這群光頭黨把你作為攻擊目標,是因為你曾經也是光頭黨嗎
I don't know these guys. They're local.
我不認識這些人,他們是本地的
I was with a group out in Riverside years ago,
我多年前加入了里弗賽德的一個組織
but they must know that I left the movement,
他們肯定是知道我已經退出了
and in their book, that makes me as bad or worse than any minority.
在他們的字典里,退出意味著我的地位跟那些少數民族一樣,甚至更低
How do you think they found you?
你覺得他們是怎么找到你的
I don't know. I left that life behind a long time ago.
我不知道,我很久以前就拋棄那種生活了
I changed my name, I moved out here, started over.
我隱姓埋名,搬到了這里,重新開始
Getting them lasered off.
我在用激光祛紋身
21 sessions and counting, and it hurts like a bitch.
已經做了21次,還要繼續,疼得要死
What's the 88 mean?
88是什么意思
The eighth letter of the alphabet is "H". Heil Hitler.
字母表中第八個字母是H。代表希特勒萬歲
Look. Why are we being questioned separately?
為什么我們要被分開問話
Isn't that something you guys do to suspects?
你們不是對犯罪嫌疑人才這樣嗎
It's how we get the clearest understanding of events.
是為了獲得對事件最清晰的認識
Mark said that they've been following him around for 3 weeks,
馬克說他們已經跟蹤他三周了
but they've never come to our home or our neighborhood before.
但他們從來沒來過我們家里,或是街區附近
Mark said we'd be safe.
馬克說我們很安全
Often, groups are bound by code.
這些組織通常會遵守一定的規章
There are certain boundaries gangs won't cross.
幫派也有一些不會跨越的底限
That's what Mark said, but they have crossed them.
馬克也是這么說的,但這次他們越線了
What is it?
什么案子
Ex-neo-Nazi Skinhead, claims he's being gang stalked.
前任新納粹光頭黨成員,說自己被幫派跟蹤
Why the attitude?
你好像很不爽啊
You ever mess with these guys? They're bad news.
你招惹過這群人嗎?他們無惡不作
They attacked my brother back in high school just for looking in their direction.
高中的時候,我兄弟看了他們一眼,就被他們揍了
Which brother, the tall one or the younger one with the cute butt?
哪個兄弟,高個子那個還是那個翹臀弟弟
Younger one. There's nothing cute about him.
是弟弟。他屁股一點也不翹
Don't worry. Your butt's cute, too.
別擔心,你屁股也很翹