Ross: You can see where he'd have trouble.
你能發現他哪里出了問題。
Rachel: Look, Daddy, it's my life. Well, maybe I'll just stay here with Monica.
爸爸,這是我的生活。也許我可以和莫妮卡住在一起。
Monica: Well, I guess we've established who's staying here with Monica...
額,我想我們都確定了誰和Monica住這里了
Rachel: Well, maybe that's my decision. Well, maybe I don't need your money. Wait! I said maybe!
也許那是我的決定,呵,也許我不需要你的錢。等等!我是說也許!
Monica: Just breathe, breathe...that's it. Just try to think of nice calm things.
呼吸,呼吸,就這樣。只想著一些讓你鎮定的好東西。
Phoebe: Raindrops on roses And whiskers on kittens. Doorbells and sleigh bells. And something with mittens La la la something. And noodles with string...
玫瑰上的雨滴,還有貓的胡須,門鈴和雪橇鈴還有手套。啦啦啦,還有一些面條
Rachel: I'm all better now.
我現在好多了。
Phoebe: I helped.
我幫上忙啦!
Monica: Okay, look, this is probably for the best, y'know?
聽著,這或許是最好的結果,知道嗎?
Monica: Independence. Taking control of your life. The whole, 'hat' thing.
獨立了,把握自己的生活。就像你說的"帽子"的事情。
Joey: And hey, you need anything, you can always come to Joey.
還有,你還需要什么,你隨時可以來找喬伊。
Joey: Me and Chandler live right across the hall. And He's away a lot.
我和錢德就住在對面。而且他經常不在。
Monica: Joey, Stop hitting on her! It's her wedding day.
喬伊,不要勾引她了!今天是她結婚的日子!
Joey: What, like there's a rule or something?
怎么啦,好像這還有什么規定嗎?
Chandler: I got it. Please don't do that again. It's a horrible sound.
我來。請不要再這么干了,這是很難聽的聲音。
uh, It's, it's Paul.
額,我是,我是保羅。
Monica: Oh, God, is it 6:30? Buzz him in.
噢,天吶,到6:30了嗎?讓他進來!
Joey: Who's Paul?
誰是保羅?
Ross: Paul, the wine guy? Paul?
保羅,調酒師,
Monica: Maybe.
保羅?也許是吧
Joey: Wait a minute. Your 'not a real date' tonight is with Paul the Wine Guy?
等等,你今晚的"不是真正約會" 是和調酒師保羅?
Ross: He finally asked you out?
他終于約你出去啦?
Monica: Yes!
是的!
Chandler: Ooh, this is a Dear Diary moment.
噢,這可真是個可以載入日記的時刻。
Monica: Rach, wait, I can cancel....
瑞秋,等等,我可以取消……
Rachel: Ooh God, Please, no, go, that'd be fine!
不,天啊,拜托,不用了,你去吧,沒什么的!
Monica: Ooh, Ross, are you okay? I mean, do you want me to stay?
哦,羅斯,你還好吧?我是說,你希望我留下來嗎?
Ross: That'd be good.
那再好不過了
Monica: Really?
真的?
Ross: No, go on! It's Paul, the wine guy!
不,去吧!那可是調酒師保羅!
Phoebe: What does that mean? Does he sell it, drink it? Or he just complains a lot?
那是什么意思?他是賣酒的,喝酒的?還是他總愛抱怨?
Monica: Hi, come in! Paul, this is...everybody. Everybody, this is Paul.
嗨,進來,保羅,這是大家。各位,這是保羅。
Everybody: Hey! Paul! Hi! The Wine Guy! Hey!
你好!保羅!嘿!調酒師!嘿!
Chandler: I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name. Paul, was it?
對不起,我沒聽清楚你的名字。保羅,是嗎?
Monica: Okay, ummumm, I'll just I'll be right back, I just gotta go ah, go ah...
對,額,我去 我馬上就好,我正要去,去,去額
Ross: A wandering?
閑逛?
Monica: Change. Okay, sit down. Two seconds.
換衣服!好了,坐會兒。很快就好。
Phoebe: Ooh, I just pulled out four eyelashes. That can't be good.
噢,我剛拔掉四根睫毛。不是個好兆頭。
Joey: Hey, Paul! Here's a little tip, she really likes it when you rub her neck in the same spot over and over and over again until it starts to get a little red.
你好,保羅!告訴你個小貼士,她很喜歡你在她脖子上同一個地方不停地揉來揉去,直到變紅為止。
Monica: Shut up, Joey!
閉嘴,喬伊!
Ross: So Rachel, what're you, uh...what're you up to tonight?
那么瑞秋,你今晚,額打算干什么?
Rachel: Well, I was kinda supposed to be headed for Aruba on my honeymoon, so, nothing.
我本來應該到Aruba度蜜月,所以沒事做!
Ross: Right, you're not even getting your honeymoon.
是呀,你都沒辦法過蜜月。
Ross: God. . No, no, although, Aruba, this time of year...
天吶,不,不,不過,阿魯巴島每年這個時候
Ross: Talk about your, big lizards.
可以談論下,大蜥蜴。
Ross: Anyway, if you don't feel like being alone tonight, Joey and Chandler are coming over to help me put together my new furniture.
不管怎樣,如果今晚你不想一個人待著的話,喬伊和錢德要過來幫我組裝我的新家具。