Monica: There's nothing to tell. It's just some guy I work with.
沒什么可說的。只不過是我的同事而已。
Joey: C'mon, you're going out with the guy. There's gotta be something wrong with him!
少來了,你和那個人出去約會,他一定是有什么問題!
Chandler: All right, Joey. Be nice. So does he have a hump? A hump behind a hairpiece?
好啦,喬伊,嘴下留德。他駝背嗎?假發后面的腫塊?
Phoebe: Wait, does he eat chalk? 'cause I don't want her to go through what I went through with Carl oh!
慢著,他吃粉筆嗎?我只是不想她重蹈我和卡爾的覆轍。喔!
Monica: Okay, everybody relax. Relax. This is not even a date. It's just two people going out to dinner and not having sex.
好吧,大家淡定。淡定。這甚至都不算是約會,我們只不過是出去吃晚餐,也不做愛。
Chandler: Sounds like a date to me.
聽起來好像是說我的約會。
Chandler: Alright, so I'm back in high school, I'm standing in the middle of the cafeteria, and I realize I am totally naked.
好啦,回到中學那個時候,我站在自助餐廳中央,突然發現自己全身赤裸。
All: Oh, yeah. I've had that dream.
哦,耶,做過那樣的夢。
Chandler: Then I look down and I realize there is a phone...there.
然后我低頭一看,發現有一支電話在那兒。
Joey: Instead of. Chandler: That's right!
而不是? 沒錯!
Joey: Never had that dream.Good night!
從沒做過那樣的夢。
Chandler: All of a sudden, the phone starts to ring.
突然,那個電話響起來了。
Chandler: Now I don't know what to do? Everybody starts looking at me.
然后我不知道該怎么辦,大家都開始看著我。
Monica: They weren't looking at you before?
之前他們就沒看著你?
Chandler: Finally, I figure I'd better answer it.
最后,我覺得應該接這個電話。
Chandler: And it turns out it's my mother. Which is very, very weird because she never calls me.
結果是我媽媽(打來的)。這十分十分的奇怪,因為她從來不給我打電話。
Ross: Hi.
嗨。
Joey: This guy says, "Hello, " I wanna kill myself.
這家伙說句"你好",我都想自殺。
Monica: You okay? sweetie!
親愛的你還好吧?
Ross: I just feel like someone reached down my throat, grabbed my small intestine pulled it out of my mouth, and tied it around my neck.
我就感覺好像有人將手伸進我的喉嚨,抓住我的小腸,從我的嘴里拉出來再纏在我的脖子上。
Chandler: Cookie?
要餅干嗎?
Monica: Carol moved her stuff out today.
卡籮今天搬走了她的東西。
Monica: Let me get you some coffee. Thanks.
我給你弄杯咖啡。 謝謝
Ross: No, Oh! No don't! Stop cleansing my aura. Just leave my aura alone, okay? Fine, be murky.
不,喔!不,不要!不要清理我的氣息!離我的氣息遠點,好嗎?好吧!繼續抑郁吧!
Ross: I'll be fine, alright? Really, everyone. I hope she'll be happy.
我會沒事的,好不好?真的,各位,我希望她會幸福。
Monica: No, you don't.
不,你并不希望。
Ross: No I don't, to hell with her, she left me!
不,我不會的,讓她見鬼去吧,是她拋棄了我!
Joey: You never knew she was a lesbian?
你從來都不知道她是女同性戀?
Ross: No! Okay? Why does everyone keep fixating on that?
不知道!行了吧?為什么每個人總是揪著這點不放?
Ross: She didn't know. How should I know?
她都不知道,我又怎么會知道?
Chandler: Sometimes I wish I was a lesbian. Did I say that out loud?
有時候我希望我是女同性戀。我大聲說出來啦?
Ross: I told Mom and Dad last night. They seemed to take it pretty well.
我昨晚告訴爸爸媽媽了,他們似乎很好地接受了。
Monica: Oh, really? So that hysterical phone call I got from a woman sobbing at 3:00 A.M. , "I'll never have grandchildren, I'll never have grandchildren." was what? A wrong number?
噢,真的嗎?那我凌晨三點接到一個歇斯底里的女人打來的電話,她在電話中抽泣說"我不會有孫子了,我不會有孫子了 " 那是怎么回事?打錯電話啦?
Ross: Sorry.
對不起。
Joey: Alright Ross, Look, you're feeling a lot of pain right now. You're angry. You're hurting.
沒事的,羅斯。聽著,你現在感到很痛苦,你很生氣,你感到很受傷。
Joey: Can I tell you what the answer is? Strip joints!
我能告訴你答案是什么嗎?脫衣舞俱樂部!
Joey: C'mon, you're single! Have some hormones.
拜托,你單身了,找點樂子吧!
Ross:Single, I don't want to be single, okay?
可我不想單身,好不好?
Ross: I just...I justI just want to be married again.
我只是我只是,我只是想再婚。