The Vampire Diaries,《吸血鬼日記》
A:Whoa. What about the, uh...sunlight?
甲:哇,那個…不怕太陽嗎?
B:Double-paned and tempered. UV rays can't penetrate. You see the appeal now? That and the free WiFi.
乙:有雙層玻璃還做了隔熱處理。紫外線射不進來。很不錯吧?還能免費無線上網。
A:Hey. How are you?
甲:嘿,過得怎樣?
B:Hey. Good. I saw you come. What are you doing here?
乙:嘿,不錯。我看到你來了。你有什么事嗎?
A:Mmm, it's a long story, but I want you to meet...
甲:嗯,說來話長,但你要先見見…
B:Damon Salvatore. Turned 1864, Mystic Falls, by Katherine Pierce, A.k.a. Katherine Petrova. So I take it I was right. What I told you about the tomb under the church is true.
乙:是達蒙塞爾瓦托,1864年在神秘瀑布鎮被凱瑟琳皮爾斯變成吸血鬼的,也就是凱瑟琳佩特洛娃。看來我說對了。我跟你說過的教堂下面的墓穴是真的了。是的,
A:Yes. It was right. Thank you for the tip.
甲:沒錯。謝謝你的提示。
B:Yeah. It's nice to meet you. Maybe. What's going on, Rose? Where's, uh, Trevor?
乙:嗯,很高興見到你。可能很高興。出什么事了,羅斯?呃,特雷弗呢?
A:Rose never ended up taking you back to Klaus, did she?
甲:后來羅斯沒把你送回克勞斯那里,對嗎?
B:No. But not because she had a change of heart.
乙:沒有。但并不是因為她改變主意了。
A:It's nightfall. Time to go. When did this happen?
甲:天黑了。我們該走了。這是什么時候弄的?
B:Mmm. In the woods. I tripped.
乙:嗯,在樹林里的時候。我摔倒了。