Friends,《老友記》
A:Have I got a surprise for you! Pack your bags!
甲:給你個驚喜!整理行李吧!
B:Oh, no! You guys aren't supposed to get divorced for 7 years!
乙:哦,不!你們不應該在七年以后離婚的!
A:What? No, I,m taking Monica to a romantic inn in Vermont!
甲:什么?不,我要帶莫妮卡去佛蒙特州的一個浪漫的旅館!
B:Oh,good! Ok, good for you! Try to recapture the magic!
乙:哦,大好了!哦,真有你的!試著重拾舊情!
A:So, what do you say? Can you get out of work?
甲:那,怎么樣?能請假嗎?
B:Oh, honey! I can't. I was just telling these guys that things are crazy at the restaurant!
乙:哦,親愛的!不行?我剛才還在告訴他們我們的飯店太火爆了!
A:Arc you really that busy?
甲:你真那么忙???
B:Yeah, I'm sorry. I really am.
乙:是的,對不起。我真的走不開。
A:Oh, that's OK. I,ll just try and reschedule. Hi, this is Chandler Bing. I made a reservation there and I need to change it. Oh, what do you mean it's not refundable? Can I just come some other time? Oh, can't you make an exception?
甲:好吧,沒關系。我來試試重新計劃吧,,嗨,我是錢德勒賓。我預訂過一個房間,現在我想換一個時間。???什么叫不能退錢?我不能換個時間過來嗎?哦,你能不能通融一次?
B:Tell them I'm a chef in a big New York restaurant!
乙:告訴他們我是紐約一個大餐廳的主廚!
A:And tell them that in 2 weeks I will once again be a masseuse in good standing!
甲:告訴他們兩周以后我會重新成為一個很棒的按摩師!
B:Look, this is ridiculous! I'm not paying for that room! OK? Oh, thank you very much! Yeah, I'm going to Vermont...
乙:聽著,這太可笑了!我不會付錢的!怎么樣?哦,非常感謝!是,我會去佛蒙特州的…