What's up?
你怎么啦?
I just saw Danny on the subway with a girl...
我剛看到丹尼跟女生搭地鐵
...and he had his arm around her.
他還摟著她
Honey,I'm sorry.
我真為你難過
You should be. This is all your fault.
你的確該難過,一切都要怪你
You meddled in our relationship!
誰叫你插手我們的感情世界
You had no relationship!
你們根本沒在一起
But I was doing my thing and everything...was going according to the plan!
不過我已經擬好計劃 一切都按部就班進行中
Oh, God, stop with the plan!
拜托 別再提你的鳥計劃
So what if you saw him with a girl?
你看到他跟女生在一起又如何
That doesn't mean anything.
那不代表什么
You'll go out with Danny and be so charming he'll forget all about...that stupid subway girl.
你就快跟丹尼約會 到時你可以火力全開迷得他忘記地鐵那個蠢妞
She was kind of stupid.
那女生的確傻里傻氣
You're right. I'm just going to go on the date.
你說得對 好,我就去約會
I'm just going to go on the date. That is the new plan.
我會去赴約 這就是我的新計劃