Hey,you guys! Guess what?
告訴你們
The British are coming?
英國人要打來啦?
Oh,you and your ways.
你的笑話真冷
Since it's Christmas, I'm going to be collecting donations.
耶誕節快到了 我要負責去樂捐募款
I have my bell and later on I get my bucket.
我已經拿到鈴鐺 過幾天就能拿到募捐筒
I'll be spreading joy to the people.
我要散播歡樂給大家
Last year I spread a little joy, but not enough.
去年散播的不夠多
So this year I'm doing the whole city.
今年一定要讓全紐約 都感受到
I knew a girl in high school who did that. She was very popular.
我有個高中同學也跟你一樣 她很紅
It's weird,you're starting to sound a lot like Chandler lately.
怪了,你口氣跟錢德越來越像
That is so not true.
胡說八道
So,Phoebe,where are you doing your bell-ringing?
菲比,你要去哪里搖鈴?
They gave me a great spot right by Macy's.
我分到梅西百貨旁當紅位子
They never give a good spot to a rookie...
新人很少分到這位子
...but I'm the only one who can say "Merry Christmas" in 25 languages.
可是只有我會用25種語言 說耶誕快樂
I lied!
我唬人的