Allo and Merry Christmas!
嗨(法文),耶誕快樂
Oh,thank you,sir! Here's some joy.
謝謝你,祝你幸福
How's it going? -It's going okay.
我來看看你做得如何 很順利
Good. Let me help you out.
那好,我順便捐點錢
Oh,thanks!
謝謝 甭客氣
Is that a new suede jacket? It looks really expensive.
新的鹿皮外套?好像很貴
Yeah. I guess.
是不便宜
Just get your nails done?
你剛去做指甲?
Yes,Phoebe,but this is all I have,okay?
對,我只剩這些錢了
Thanks. Happy holidays! Here's your joy.
謝啦,佳節快樂,祝你幸福
Thank you! Happy holidays and Wait.
謝謝,佳節愉快 等等
You can't take money out. -I'm making change for the bus.
只能捐錢不能拿 我跟你換零錢搭公車
Can't you leave the dollar for the poor?
拿零錢就好 其他錢是要救濟窮人的
I'm poor. I gotta take the bus.
我就是窮人,而且還得搭公車
Okay,season's greetings and everything, but still
佳節愉快,可是你不能…
Bite me, blondie!
咬我啊,小妞
I'm going to give him something besides joy. Just
除了祝他幸福,我還要…