Why did they try and kill me?
為什么他們要殺我?
If they knew you were onto them, why come after me?
他們知道被你盯上了 為什么要害我?
Put me in a bonfire?
為什么燒我?
I don't know. I don't like not knowing.
不知道 我不喜歡無解的事
Unlike the nicely embellished fictions on your blog, John, real life is rarely so neat.
和你博客上那些精妙小說不一樣 約翰 真實的世界從沒那么明了
I don't know who was behind all this, but I will find out, I promise you.
我不知道幕后主使是誰 但我會找出來 我答應你
Don't pretend you're not enjoying this.
別假裝你沒在享受這一切
Hmm?
嗯?
Being back. Being a hero again.
回歸 做回英雄
Don't be stupid.
別傻了
You'd have to be an idiot not to see it. You love it.
傻瓜才看不出來 你愛這樣
Love what?
愛怎樣?
Being Sherlock Holmes.
做你的夏洛克·福爾摩斯
I don't even know what that's supposed to mean.
說什么呢 我聽不懂
Sherlock, you are going to tell me how you did it?
夏洛克 你會告訴我真相吧?
How you jumped off that building and survived?
你是怎么跳樓還活下來的?
You know my methods, John, I am known to be indestructible.
你知道我的方法 約翰 我向來堅不可摧
No, but seriously.
不 說真的
When you were dead, I went to your grave.
你死之后 我去了你的墳墓
I should hope so.
不出我所料
I made a little speech.
我說了些話
I actually spoke to you.
我真的對你說了話
I know. I was there.
我知道 我在那里
I asked for more miracle.
我求你再創造一次奇跡
I asked you to stop being dead.
我求你活過來
I heard you.
我都聽到了
Anyway, time to go and be Sherlock Holmes.
好吧 該去做夏洛克·福爾摩斯了