Don't move!
別動
All right.
好
Keep your eyes fixed on me.
眼睛盯著我
Please, will you do this for me?
求你了 能幫我做這件事嗎?
It was vital that John stayed just where I'd put him and that way his view was blocked by the ambulance station.
最重要的是 讓約翰站在我要的位置 他的視線才能被救護站擋住
Sherlock!
夏洛克
I needed to hit the air-bag, which I did.
我需要掉到充氣墊上 我成功了
Speed was paramount.
速度是關鍵
The air-bag needed to be got out of the way just as John cleared the station.
空氣墊要撤走 在約翰趕到之前
But we needed him to see a body.
可必須讓他看到尸體
That's where Molly came in.
這就是茉莉的作用
Like figures on a weather clock, we went one way, John went the other.
就像表盤上的指針 我們轉過去 約翰轉過來
Then, our well-timed cyclist...put John briefly out of action, giving me time to switch places with the corpse on the pavement.
騎單車的人 掐好時間 暫時攔住約翰 為我和尸體換位贏得時間
The rest was just window dressing.
接下來 裝點下門面
And one final touch, a squash ball under the armpit.
最后一招 腋下的壁球
Apply enough pressure and it momentarily cuts off the pulse.
用適當的壓力暫停脈搏