They're still blocking it?
還被他們屏蔽著呢?
Yeah. Very efficiently hacked.
是啊,黑得挺徹底的。
They must be bloody pleased with themselves. They must be.
他們這會肯定特自豪。絕對啊。
Right then? Ah, no! No, you've got to make the arrest. This one's yours, boss.
請吧?別啊,這趟緝捕你帶隊,人是你的,老大。
You've never called me boss before.
你可從不喊我老大。
Oh, well, look what happens when you're good.
這回你讓我心服口服。
You know how most days aren't good days?
干這行好日子不多?
This is a good day.
但今天絕對好。
Not for the Waters family.
對沃特斯家族就不好啰。

OK, ten men on the roof, all exits covered. The bank's closed, so we've no hostages to worry about.
好,屋頂上十個人,所有出口都守著。銀行換班了,沒有人質顧慮。
Sorry, no, go on. Go on.
抱歉,繼續說。
Um, we've got the tunnel entrance covered...
隧道入口也守住了。
...and Davies, Willow and Christie are heading up armed response on Mafeking Road.
戴維斯,維洛和克里斯提帶隊在馬弗京路接應。
Sorry, I'd better get this.It's him, isn't it?
抱歉,我得看一下。是他吧?
I, I, I have to go. What?!
我,我,我得走了。什么?!
You make the arrest.No way!
你去抓人吧。那怎么行!
Sorry, you'll be fine. I'm cool with this. Jones will get all the credit if you leave now, you know he will.
抱歉,你行的,我不介意。你走了瓊斯會把功勞全撈走,你知道的。
Yeah, well, yeah, it doesn't matter, I have to go.
行吧,無所謂,我得走了。
Back up! I need maximum back up! Baker Street now!
我需要支援,越多越好!立即前往貝克街!
What's going on?!
什么情況?!
This is hard. What? Really hard. Hardest thing I've ever had to do.
真難。什么難?太難了,我這輩子最大的難題