OK, so, I'm quite frightened,cause you might find this cheesy,but it is one of my favorite songs from one of my favorite films,so are you ready?
你可能會覺得 這首歌有點俗氣 但這是我最愛的電影里最愛的曲子 準備好了嗎
It's good, right?
很不錯吧
That's what I love about music. What?One of the most banal scenes is suddenly invested with so much meaning, you know?
所以我才愛音樂 什么 哪怕多平淡的場景 音樂都能賦予它深厚的意義
All these banalities,they're suddenly turned into these...these beautiful, effervescent pearls.From music.
而平淡突然間變成了美麗而熱烈的珍珠 從音樂中破殼而出
I've got to say, as I've gotten older,these pearls are just becoming increasingly more and more rare to me.
我得說 我歲數變大了 這樣的珍珠也是越來越少了
More string than pearls?
束縛多珍珠少吧
Yeah. You've got to travel over a lot more string to get to the pearls.
是啊 你得在重重束縛中掙扎才能發現珍珠
This moment is a pearl, Gretta.
這一刻就是一顆珍珠 格蕾塔
It sort of is, isn't it?
的確有點像
All this has been a pearl.
這一切都是珍珠
Hey, guys!
你們好