What are you doing?
你瞎攪合什么
That ain't cool. What? What?
別多事 怎么了
I don't know if she can play guitar well enough to play on a track.
她那點水平不一定能一起錄
I don't want to embarrass her. What if she can't play?
我不想讓她難堪 萬一彈不好呢
Look, it's going to be easy. Let her do it.
沒關系的 讓她來吧
Hey, babe? Hey.
親愛的
Um, where's Violet? Well, she's... Violet?
瓦萊特呢 她...瓦萊特
Listen, I was wondering, uh,you think it would be cool if she came and played guitar on one of these songs that I'm recording on Thursday?
我有個想法 周四錄歌的時候不如讓她來彈吉他怎么樣
She's terrible at guitar.
她彈得可糟糕了
Well, she's not bad. She's terrible.
還不差吧 很糟糕
I think she'll be OK.
我覺得沒問題
Well, she's... Yeah. 5:00, will you bring her?
她... 5點 帶她來吧
I mean, that's up to you.
由你決定
Yeah. I'll text you the address. I mean, I'll bring her.
地址我發短信給你 我會帶她來的
Why don't you come, too?
你也一起來吧
Come on. No way.
來吧 沒門
Come on. Just come. It'll be fun.
來吧 來就是了 很好玩的
I want you to come. I'll think about it. OK.
我真心希望你來 我會考慮的
I'll come, maybe.
也許會來
Thank you. All right.
謝謝 沒事
Bye. Thank you.Bye.
再見 謝謝 再見