Yeah, right here.
沒錯 就在這兒
Set up here.
放在這里
Get that. It's really good.
正對那里 真棒
Yeah, it's great. The wind's good, right?
非常棒 風向也正好
It's not too loud. It's good, it's good,I think it's good.
不會太吵 很不錯 挺不錯的
And we can look into people's windows, which is always fun.
還能看到別人窗子里面 可有趣了
You want to come with me to get Violet?
想和我一起去接瓦萊特嗎
Is that OK? Yeah, come on.
可以來嗎 當然 走吧
Cool. My brother, there you go.
好的 兄弟 收好
Thank you very much.
非常感謝
There she is. That's her.
她來了 就是她
This is Gretta. She's the songwriter I was telling you about.
這位是格蕾塔 會寫歌的那個
Hello. How you doing? My daughter, Violet.
你好 我女兒 瓦萊特
So who was the cute guy? The one in the blue shirt.
那小帥哥叫什么 穿藍T恤的
Greg. You noticed him?
格雷格 你注意到了
Sure. I mean, who wouldn't?
當然 他那么出眼
He's gorgeous. He's totally out of our league.
非常帥氣 可我高攀不起
He's out of your league?
怎么會高攀不起呢
Well, I mean, he didn't look out of your league.
我覺得完全沒問題
Ignore him.
無視他
How do you get someone to notice you're ignoring them if they're ignoring you?
他本來就無視我我無視他給誰看呢
He's not ignoring you. You're beautiful.
他沒有無視你 你很漂亮
He knows that you're there. He's just hedging his bets.
他一定注意到了 只是不想太莽撞
But...I mean, you have to be really sure that you actually like him, you know.
可是 你必須非常確定自己是真心喜歡他
That's it's not just that he's the guy at school to be seen with.
不是為了找個帥哥 向大家炫耀
No, I do really like him.
不 我真的很喜歡他
Well, then you have to find a way to get him to ask you out.
那就想辦法讓他來約你
Yes, but how?
問題就是怎么做
Well, for starters, stop dressing like you're totally easy.
首先 不要打扮得那么輕浮
I thought this was sort of sexy, it's American Apparel.
我覺得挺性感的 AA的衣服
No, it isn't sort of sexy. It's very, very sexy,but it doesn't leave much to the imagination, you know?
不是挺性感 是太性感了 但一點想象的余地都沒有了 你說呢
I guess.
也許吧
You want to go shopping?
想逛街嗎
I do.
想
Yeah? Yeah.
現在 好啊
OK, good. We're going shopping.
走 我們去逛街
Here you go.
給你
Thank you. Yeah.
謝謝 不客氣
Good luck on the rest of your album.
祝專輯制作順利
It sounds cool. Thank you.
很好聽 謝謝
You have your key? Yep. I got it.
鑰匙帶著嗎 帶了
Hey, you should come and sing on a track.
來跟我們一起唱首歌吧
I can't sing. I can play a bit of guitar,if that's... We're doing one on Thursday.
我不會唱歌 只會彈點吉他 如果... 我們周四要錄歌
It's gonna be simple. You should come play
很簡單的 一起來吧
Can I, Dad?
可以嗎 爸爸
I need to... I need to contemplate that.
我得慎重考慮一下