Hello?
喂
Hey. Were you serious last night about signing me?
喂 你昨晚說要簽我是真的嗎
Who is this?
你是哪位
Really?
不是吧
I'm joking. Yeah, I was serious.
我開玩笑呢 是 我是要簽你
I have all my suits here.Would you get me a nice suit and make me look nice
我的西裝都在這呢 幫我找一套帥氣點的行嗎
Wait, you can't just...I heard a song last night,and I'm telling you, it's exactly what that shit-ass label needs. I'm glad.
等等 你不能就這樣闖...昨晚我聽到一首歌 我跟你說 我們那破唱片公司 需要的就是這個 這不錯
You can't just barge in here.You can't come in like this.
不過你不能就這么進來 連個招呼都不打
Why? Uh, because that's our arrangement.You got somebody here?
為什么 因為我們就是這么說定的 別人在這兒
That's not the point.We have an arrangement.
這不是重點 重點是我們已經說定了
Hello!
你好
Stop it, will you?
別喊了 不行嗎
Stray man! Any stray man! Don't worry about me, it's just the husband taking a shower.You can continue fucking my wife!
奸夫 奸夫呢 不用管我 她老公我只是回來洗個澡 你可以繼續上我老婆
Hey,it’s not funny.
這不好玩
Hey, I'm sorry.
我道歉還不行嗎
If I did, you'd be the first I'd tell. OK? Oh, so you're not.
真有事 我肯定第一個告訴你 好嗎 那就是說沒有了
I'll get you a shirt and a... No razor!
我給你拿襯衫 不要剃刀
Stop it. All right?
別唱了 行嗎
You want to come in? You want sexy time?
你也想進來嗎 洗個鴛鴦浴
No.
不
OK, ready?
準備好了嗎
So where are we going, Mr. A&R Man?
這是去哪 星探先生
We're going to my partner to play him your music.Got your demo?
我們去讓我的搭檔聽一下你的歌 樣帶帶了嗎
No.
沒
You don't have a demo?
你沒有樣帶
No.
沒
Do you have MySpace or Facebook or anything?
你有臉書或者聚友賬號什么的嗎
MySpace? No, I... No, I don't. I just...I... You know, I told you, I write songs from time to time.
聚友 不 我沒有 我和你說了 我只是偶爾寫寫歌
What do you write them for?
那你為了什么寫歌
What do you mean, "What for"?For my pleasure and for my cat.
什么叫為了什么 為了自己高興 為了我的貓
Oh really? Does he like them?
是嘛 那他喜歡嗎
She. Yes, she seems to.
是母貓 應該是喜歡
How do you know?
你怎么知道
Because she purrs.
因為她會發出滿意的咕嚕聲
Maybe she's booing.
也許是喝倒彩
No, she purrs at Leonard Cohen, too,and she has very good taste.
不 她品味很好 聽科恩的歌也會叫
Maybe she's fucking with you.
也許她就是在搗亂
Can we stop talking about cats now?
我們能不說貓嗎
Ok. Ok.Fuck it. Let's do this the old-fashioned way.
好吧 很好 去他的 你親自唱一首吧