Oh my God! Hello! Look at you!Oh my God!
我的天啊 你好 看看你 我的天啊
He has the studio for three months, and then we go on tour,so I think we're staying for six?
他要錄三個月 然后我們去巡演 所以我們會待六個月
This is unbelievable.You're total rock stars.Which studio is he working with?
太難以置信了 你們都成大明星了 他跟哪個錄音室合作
Electric Lady. Oh, fuck off.I know. Oh my...Cool, isn't it? Are you serious?
電音女士 不會吧是的 我的天...很棒吧 你是認真的嗎
So, uh, this is me. Aw, it's lovely.
這就是我家了 好溫馨
It's like that old joke.You put the key in the door, you break a window.
聽過那個老掉牙的笑話吧屋子小得你開門都能碰到窗
My God, look at all this stuff.
天啊 看看這些東西
Yeah, a lot of the studios, uh, are upgrading.So they're practically giving stuff away.I can record an album here soon.
有很多錄音室都在升級 換下來的設備都很便宜的 很快我就可以在這里錄唱片了
Well, that'd be cool.
那很好啊
Look at you. You've got CDs.
瞧 你還有CD呢
Yeah, I just phased out all my cassettes. Have a sit down.
我把我的磁帶都淘汰了 坐吧
It's very retro of you.
你還真復古
I have whiskey or water.
要威士忌還是水
Whiskey, please. Of course you will.
威士忌 當然了
Look what you've got.
你還有這個
People are going crazy for that here.
人們會為了這個發瘋的
When I play a show, and the people know I went to college in Bristol,the first thing they ask is if I know your boyfriend.
我參加演出的時候 如果我告訴他們我是在布里斯托上的大學 他們肯定會問我認不認識你男朋友
Tell me about it.I'm becoming "Dave Kohl's girlfriend" back home.I'm like, "Hello, we used to be a team.What happened?"
可不是嘛 他們都叫我"戴夫·科爾的女朋友"我就說 "我們以前是一個樂隊的 怎么了"
Ah, you know what they say,get your songs in a movie.
你也能想到他們會說什么 你們的歌成了原聲帶 什么的
So this is me. This is where I've been for God knows how long.
這就是我家 我從到這就一直住在這
I love it. Do you?Yeah.
我喜歡這兒 是嗎 真的
Did you see the bed? I made that bed.
看到那床了嗎 我自己做的
That's impressive. How do you get up there?
真有創意 可是你從哪兒上去
I vault. I vault.
我翻上去 我翻上去
You vault? With a pole?
翻上去 用竿撐嗎
No, no pole. It's just, it's one...I do it in one straight, like, one straight luge.
不 不用竿 我就是 用一個 用一個平底雪橇
Unless I'm drunk, in which... in which case I...it's often a dismount.
喝醉的時候除外 喝醉了我就...經常摔下來
God. It's the back I like.
天哪 我喜歡這個封底
It's like he's holding a guitar,but he wants you to think it's his penis.He's saying, "Look, it's a guitar, but it's not.This is the actual size of my penis."
他拿著一把吉他 但是他希望你們認為那是他的老二 就像是在說 "看 你覺得這是吉他嗎 不 這是我的老二 就是這么大"