You're like a fucking mind reader.
你怎么什么都能看出來
Who is it for?
寫給誰的
Mim.
米姆
Mim from the label, Mim, Mim?Mim, who we met...one month ago? Mim, Mim?
唱片公司那個米姆嗎 米姆 米姆 就是上個月 遇見的那個米姆 米姆
Yeah.
是
Was she in LA with you?
你們在洛杉磯時一直在一起
Yeah. Yeah.
嗯 是
I don't know what to say.It just happened. I...Maybe it'll go away.Maybe it'll fade.I just... I have to see it through.
我也不知道該怎么和你說 它就是發生了 我... 也許這就是個插曲 也許一切都會過去 我...會讓它過去的
Do you want to put your head this end or this end?
你想頭朝哪邊睡
Obviously...Do you want a tea?
你不在乎...來杯茶嗎
I don't remember if you take sugar or...I'm gonna wing it. I'll wing it.
我不太記得你加不加糖...我看著放吧 我看著放
Please, won't you come out with me tonight?
拜托 今晚就跟我一起去吧
I'm gonna play some songs down at this open mic night.
今晚想上臺的都可以上 我要唱幾首歌
Why don't you come with me?
你為什么不去
Cause I hate your fucking songs.
因為我討厭你的破歌
All right, I think we both know that that isn't true, so...
好吧 我知道你不是真心的
Sorry, I didn't... No. I... I love your songs.
對不起 我不是故意的 我喜歡你的歌
I'm just... I...I'm being fucking horrendous right now,which is exactly why I need to, um...I need to go home.
我只是...我現在就像個定時炸彈一樣 說不定什么時候就炸 所以我...我要回家
That's exactly why you need to come with me.Come on. I insist.
所以你得跟我去 來嘛 來吧
Uh... Pick that up and come with me.You're coming. I'm not leaving you here.
我... 拿上包跟我走 我們一起去 我不會把你自己扔在家
I'll come back, I'll find your fucking head in the oven. Come with me.
我怕我不在這 你一旦想不開了什么的
Uh, ladies and gentlemen,I have a friend here tonight.And if it's OK with you,I was wondering if you'd like her to come up here and play one of her songs.
女士們先生們 今晚我的一個朋友也來了 如果你們同意的話 你們想聽她上臺 唱一首自己的歌嗎
Is... is that OK? Yeah? Gretta, would you come up here, please?
可以嗎 格蕾塔 請上來吧