I'm sorry. Is that a "no"?
抱歉,你是說“不看”嗎?
Okay. No. Leonard's right. We're here to focus.
好吧,不看了。Leonard說得對,我們得集中精力。
Didn't we used to have a list of all our ideas?
我們以前不是有點子清單嗎?
I...I think I still have it.
我好像還留著。
I did not get a clear answer. I'm gonna set this down now.
我還沒聽到明確答復,所以我先把光盤放下。
Ah, here it is.
找到了。
Whoa. I haven't looked at these in years. "Robot girlfriend."
哇哦。我好多年都沒看過了。"機器人女友"。
Mm, that was mine.
是我的主意。
"Robot prostitute."
"機器人妓女"。
Also mine.
還是我的。
Wait. I'm confused. Why would you need both a robot girlfriend and a robot prostitute?
等等,我有點奇怪。你為什么會想要機器人女友又要機器人妓女呢?
There's just some things you don't do with your robot girlfriend.
因為有些“事情”你沒法跟機器人女友做。
Boy, when you met Bernadette, the field of robotics really took a hit.
兄弟,你遇到Bernadette之后,機器人研究領域受到了重創啊。
Okay, let's just skip all the inventions you can have sex with.
好吧,我們就跳過那些能"搞"的發明。
All right, no...here we go: "Ergonomic heated seat cushion"
好吧... 有了:"符合人體工程學的加熱坐墊"。
No, it vibrates. Keep going.
那個會震動。接著翻。
You know, let's just come up with something new.
好吧,我們還是想些新點子吧。
You know, a number of significant innovations have been inspired by science fiction.
要知道,相當一部分的偉大創新,都是從科幻作品里找到的靈感。
The...the geosynchronous satellite from Arthur C.Clarke.
地球同步人造衛星是借鑒了Arthur C. Clarke的作品。(Arthur C. Clarke: 英國著名科幻作家。地球同步衛星軌道被命名為“克拉克軌道”)
The Motorola flip phone...that came from Star Trek.
摩托羅拉翻蓋手機... 借鑒了"星際迷航"。(詹姆斯·柯克船長的通話器為第一代翻蓋手機的設計提供了靈感)
Yeah, and I've long suspected that the idea of an African-American President was stolen from the movie Deep Impact.
我已經懷疑了很久,一個非洲裔美國人當總統這主意是從《天地大沖撞》里偷來的。(天地大沖撞:美國1998年的一部科幻災難電影,片中摩根·弗里曼扮演一名黑人總統)