See You Again by: Wiz Khalifa
《See You Again》——維茲·卡利法
It's been a long day without you, my friend
沒有老友你的陪伴 日子真是漫長
And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
與你重逢之時 我會敞開心扉傾訴所有
We've come a long way from where we began
回頭凝望 我們攜手走過漫長的旅程
Oh, I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
與你重逢之時 我會敞開心扉傾訴所有
When I see you again
與你重逢之時
First you both go out your way
一開始你們總是追隨你們心中的步伐
And the vibe is feeling strong
熱忱累積 信念不變
And what's small turn to a friendship
渺小的世界見證這段深情厚誼
A friendship turn into a bond
深厚的友情蛻成血濃于水的感情
And that bond will never be broken
深厚的友情蛻成血濃于水的感情
And the love will never get lost
此情不變 此愛難逝
And when brotherhood come first
莫逆之交的我們
Then the line will never be crossed
絕不會背叛彼此
Established it on our own
只因這深情厚誼基于我們真實意愿
When that line had to be drawn
這友誼讓我們肝膽相照
And that line is what we reach
榮辱與共
So remember me when I'm gone
即便我離去 也請將我銘記
It's been a long day
日子真是漫長
Without you, my friend
沒有老友你的陪伴
And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
與你重逢之時 我會敞開心扉傾訴所有
When I see you again
與你重逢之時
Hey, thought you could leave without saying goodbye?
嘿,不說再見你就想走了嗎
I used to say I lived my life a quarter mile at a time.
我總說我的生活就是四分之一英里的極速競賽
And I think that's why we were brothers.
我想這就是我們成為兄弟的原因
Because you did, too.
因為你也一樣
This is your car. My car?
這就是你的車 我的車
You're all free.
你們都自由了
Home, sweet home.
有家的感覺啊
What's happening, boy? Thanks for the invite.
近來可好,兄弟 謝謝邀請我來 參賽
Wanna go for a drive?
想去兜一圈嗎
No matter where you are,
無論你身在何方
whether it's a quarter mile away,
在四分之一英里的賽道
or halfway across the world...
還是在遙遠世界的另一邊
The most important thing in life will always be the people in this room.
人生中最重要的,永遠都是這屋檐下的你們
Right here, right now.
此時,此刻
Salud, mi familia.
敬這個大家庭
You'll always be with me.
你永遠都與我同在
And you'll always be my brother.
你永遠都是我的兄弟