Is he breathing?
他還活著嗎?
Here's what I need you to do. Keep his head tilted up.
按照我說的做,把他的頭側向一邊
All right. Keep it back like this.
好的,讓他的背部保持這樣
Clinch his nose, keep his head tilted. Breathe in him now. Go.
捏住他的鼻子,讓他頭側向一邊,開始人工呼吸,快
That's good.
很好
Come on, Dom.
醒醒,多姆
Come on, goddammit!
快醒來,媽的
You come on, you breathe!
快醒過來啊
Go, go, breathe!
快快,呼吸啊
C'mon, dammit. Let's go. Come on, Dom! I need you to breathe.
快,繼續人工呼吸,多姆,你倒是呼吸啊
Come on, Dom. Come back, c'mon.
醒醒,多姆,快醒過來
Come on, buddy. Dom, come on!
加把勁,兄弟,多姆,醒醒
Back off!
讓開
Will you stop? Breathe into him.
你別哭了,快給他人工呼吸
You breathe into him.
做人工呼吸啊
You breathe into him. Back off!
給他做人工呼吸 你走開
Please, please, Dom.
求你了,多姆
Dom, baby.
多姆,寶貝
I know you're hurting right now.
我知道你現在很難受
But I want you to listen.
但我要你仔細聽我說
Stay awake and focus on me.
醒過來,好好看著我
I remember everything.
我都記起來了
It came to me like a flood.
記憶像洪水一樣涌了回來
That night, in the Dominican Republic.
就是那晚,在多米尼加共和國
The night we got married.
我們結婚的那晚
Will this do?
這個能代替嗎
We have eternity in this moment.
這一刻就是我們的永遠
You will never be alone again.
你不會再孤單一人了
I vow, wherever you go, I go.
我發誓,無論你去哪里,我就去哪里
You ride, I ride.
你飆車,我就飆車
You fight, I fight.
你戰斗,我就戰斗
And if you ever die on me, Dominic Toretto...
如果你敢死在我面前,多米尼克·多雷托
I'm gonna die with you.
我也會跟著你去死
I love you, Letty.
我愛你,萊蒂
I will always love you.
永遠愛你
If you die, I die.
你死,我也死
And I'm not ready to leave this place yet.
可是我還沒有準備好離開這個世界
This moment, still ours.
這一時刻,還是屬于我們的
I remember everything.
所有的事我都記起來了
I remember it all.
全部都記得了
It's about time.
也該記起來了
Oh, God.
哦,天啊
Why didn't you tell me we were married?
你為什么不告訴我們結婚了
Because you can't tell someone they love you.
我總不能告訴你,你是愛我的
Holy shit.
我的天啊