I can't shake this thing!
我甩不掉這個東西
The predator has missile lock.
獵食者導彈鎖定
Take it out!
干掉他們
No way.
天吶
Wait! What happened?
等等,怎么回事
Sir, someone just double tapped our drone.
老大,有人毀了我們的無人機
What?
什么
Hey, did you bring the cavalry?
嘿,你帶了裝甲部隊來嗎
Woman, I am the cavalry.
妹子,我就是裝甲部隊
Who is that?
那是誰啊
That's Hobbs!
那是霍布斯
I'm at the repeater.
我到信號塔了
The access cable's in the base.
接入線纜在下面
Just plug it into your phone and Ramsey will be back online.
插到你手機上拉姆齊就能重新連上
Ramsey, go!
拉姆齊,開始吧
Brian did it. We're back in.
布萊恩成功了,我們重新連上了
We've got God's Eye back.
我們拿回天眼了
We lost the God's Eye! What?
我們失去天眼了 什么
Shit!
靠
Military's inbound. Three minutes and closing.
軍方出動了,三分鐘內到達
We need to get the hell outta here.
我們要馬上撤離
Tej, Roman, I'm on my way.
泰吉,羅曼,我這就來
Alright, homie. I'll see you there.
收到了,兄弟,一會兒見
I have eyes on Toretto.
我看見多雷托了