You sure you brought enough backup with you, Hobbs?
你確定你帶夠人手了嗎,霍布斯?
Oh, they ain't mine.
哦,這些不是來保護我的
They're here to protect you.
他們是來保護你的
From me killing your ass.
以防我一不小心殺了你
You do know, none of this will keep me, right?
你知道這里是關不住我的,對吧
Well I want you to dig through 38 feet of concrete and steel...
等你掘地38英尺,挖穿這鋼筋混凝土
and my fist and a bodybag
還有我的拳頭和裹尸袋
will be waiting for you on the other side.
在等著你
So I suggest you get to digging, boy.
所以我建議你現在就開始挖吧
Daddy, come play. Yeah.
孩子他爸,過來玩啊 來了
Look at him, look at him.
看看他,快看他在那兒
Yeah, buddy.
你好重啊,哥們
Duty calls. It does.
使命召喚 沒錯
Come on... Let's get momma...
快來啊 咱們去找媽媽
well done, like really dark.
非常完美的全黑
What you nudging me for? Close your mouth for two seconds.
你戳我做什么 你少說兩句
Just open your eyes, man.
多看兩眼吧,伙計
Beautiful.
如畫一般美
That's where he belongs.
這才是他真正的歸屬
Home.
家
Where he's always belonged.
這一直都是他的歸屬
Things are gonna be different now.
一切都時過境遷了
It's never goodbye.
永遠不會再見