Last night, who did that?
昨晚的事是誰做的?
And why did they target me?
為什么要針對我?
I don't know.
不知道
Is it someone trying to get to you through me?
有人想借我對付你?
Is it something to do with this terrorist thing you talked about?
跟你說的恐怖分子有關?
I don't know, I can't see the pattern. It's too nebulous.
我不知道 毫無頭緒 太模糊了
Why would an agent give his life to tell us something incredibly insignificant? That's what's strange.
那特工犧牲生命就為傳遞這點小信息? 太奇怪了
Give his life?
犧牲生命?
According to Mycroft.
麥克羅夫特說的
There's an underground network planning an attack on London, that's all we know.
地下網絡要襲擊倫敦 就這點消息
These are my rats, John.
他們是我的老鼠 約翰
Rats?
老鼠?
My markers, agents, lowlifes. People who might find themselves arrested or their diplomatic immunity suddenly rescinded.
活標記 特工 游民 他們會莫名被捕莫名被撤銷外交豁免權
If one of them starts acting suspiciously, we know something's up.
如果里面有人形跡可疑 就該警覺了
Five of them are behaving perfectly normally, but the sixth...
這5個人很正常 可第6個人...
I know him, don't I?
我好像見過他?
Lord Moran, Peer of the Realm. Minister for Overseas Development.
莫蘭爵士 上議院成員 海外發展部大臣
Pillar of the Establishment.
上層建筑之一
Yes.
是的
He's been working for North Korea since 1996.
他從96年起就為朝鮮效力
What?
什么?
He's the big rat, rat number one.
他是頭號大老鼠
He's just done something very suspicious indeed.
他剛做了非常可疑的事
Yeah, that's odd.
對 很奇怪
There's nowhere he could have got off?
沒地方讓他下車?
Not according to the maps.
地圖上是沒有
There's something, something, something I'm missing.
一定有什么 我疏漏了什么
Something staring me in the face.
就擺在我眼前的事
Any idea who they are, this underground network?
誰的地下網絡 你有頭緒嗎?
Intelligence must have a list of the most obvious ones.
西敏寺站 情報局一定有重點嫌疑名單
Our rat's just come out of his den.
我們的老鼠出洞了
Al-Qaeda? The IRA have been getting restless again, maybe they're going to make an appearance...Yes, yes, yes, yes!
基地組織?愛爾蘭共和軍又開始活動了 也許他們會來...對啊 對啊
I've been an idiot, a blind idiot!
我就是個白癡 瞎子 蠢蛋
What?
什么?
Oh, that's good. That could be brilliant!
太好了 太棒了