He doesn't like it, Daddy.
小圣雅各教堂 他不想被燒 爸爸
Huh?
什么?
Guy Fawkes, he doesn't like it.
蓋伊.福克斯 他不想被燒
Stay back, Zoe. Back!
退后 佐伊 退后!
Now.
快
What does it mean?
那是什么意思?
Oh, my God!
我的天!
Help!
救命!
Stand back!
退后!
Move! Move! Move! Move! Move!
讓開! 讓開! 讓開! 讓開! 讓開!
John! John! John! John!
約翰! 約翰! 約翰! 約翰!
Get up, John! John! John!
起來啊 約翰! 約翰! 約翰!
John! John!
約翰! 約翰!
John?!
約翰?!
John!
約翰 醒醒 !
Hey, John.
醒醒 約翰
Which wasn't the way I'd put it at all. Silly woman.
我才不會那樣呢 蠢女人
Anyway, it was then that I first noticed it was missing.
無論如何 我那時才發現它不見了
I said, "Have you checked down the back of the sofa?"
我問“你找過沙發后面了嗎?”
He's always losing things down the back of the sofa, aren't you, dear?
他老是落東西在沙發后面 是不是 親愛的?
Afraid so.
恐怕是
Oh, keys, small change, sweeties.
鑰匙 零錢 糖果
Especially his glasses. Glasses.
尤其是眼鏡 眼鏡
Blooming things. I said, "Why don't you get a chain, wear them round your neck?"
討厭死了 我說 “你干嘛不拴個鏈子”掛脖子上呢?"
And he says, What, like Larry Grayson. Larry Grayson.
他說 跟拉瑞.格雷森一個德行? 拉瑞.格雷森
So did you find it eventually, your lottery ticket?
最后彩票找到沒有?
Well, yes, thank goodness. We caught the coach on time after all.
找到了 謝天謝地 我們總算趕上了大巴
We managed to see St Paul's, the Tower, but they weren't letting anyone into Parliament.
還逛了圣保羅教堂 倫敦塔 但是不許進議會
Some big debate going on.
正在進行什么重要辯論