You want another one?
你還想再來一杯嗎
Um, I do, but I won't.
我想 但我不會
I mustn't. I can't.
我不應該 我不可以
How could he fire me when I set the whole fucking thing up?
他怎么能炒掉我這個創始人呢
Did you?
是嗎
Don't you know anything about your father?
你對你的父親一無所知嗎
Yeah. I do.
我知道啊
I know what Mom says. What does Mom say?
我知道媽媽怎么說 她怎么說
She says you're a pathetic loser.
她說你是個可悲的人生輸家
She says that affectionately.
她是深情地說的
What about you?
你呢
What do you think?
你怎么想
I don't really know you.
我根本不了解你
So...
所以...
You know, two years is a long time in the life of a teenager.
兩年對青少年來說是很長的
Where'd you learn to talk like that?
你是從哪里學會這樣說話的
My psychiatrist.
心理醫生那
Psychiatrist. You have a psychiatrist now?
心理醫生 你都看心理醫生了
I do. Mom thought it would be a good idea.
是的 媽媽覺得這樣比較好
I was acting strange.
我的行為有點怪
There's nothing strange about you, all right?
你一點都不奇怪 好嗎
You're 15 years old.
你只有15歲
You don't need a fucking psychiatrist.
你不需要什么心理醫生
Believe me, I know. I know you better than anybody.
相信我 我比任何人都了解你
Yeah, you sure do, Dad.
當然了 爸爸
How old did you say I was?
你剛才說我幾歲來著
Did I say you were 15?
我剛才是說15歲嗎
I meant you were 14.
我想說14
Did I say 15?
我說15了嗎
You got money to pay for these beers?
你有錢付賬嗎
I don't... I... I'm a kid.
我沒有... 我是小孩
I don't have any money on me.
我一分錢都沒有
What happened to your pocket money?
你的零花錢呢
I spent that on condoms.
用來買安全套了
What?
什么
No, no, no, no, no. Too much information.
不 不 不 信息量太大了
You ready?For what?
準備好了嗎 準備干什么
That was fun, right? Don't smile.
好玩吧 別笑
It was fun, Dad.
好玩 爸爸
Yeah. You had a good time.
太好了 你玩得很開心
We haven't ran like that since you were little.
你長大后我們就沒這樣一起跑過步
That was good.
真不錯
This your daddy? Hey.
這是你爸爸嗎 你好
I'm glad you're here.Look away.
很高興遇見你 別看過來
I was just going to the car...
我只是想要到車上去...
You ok? I'm fine.
你沒事吧 我沒事
I'm sorry. My bad.
對不起 都是我的錯
Have a great day.
祝你今天過得愉快