Bands doing audio commentary on their own music
樂隊給自己的音樂做評論音軌
is so fucking lame, Saul,
真蠢 索爾
and you know it.
你自己也清楚
Ten years ago, man, you would've shit on that idea.
十年前你看都看不會這個想法
It's something.
挺不錯的啊
It's an idea.
這是理念
It's something that helps keep the lights on.
它可以吸引關注
It's something.
挺不錯的
We need vision, not gimmicks.
我們要的是遠見 不是噱頭
That's us.
那才是我們
I've been following you, Mr. Mulligan.
我一直在聽你的 穆里根先生
Down a track on every long shot
在過去五年中
you've been bringing in here for the last five years,
你提出的每一個長遠計劃
and which one of them has come in?
有哪一個成功了
Which one?
哪一個
Dan. Dan!
丹 丹
See you later, brother Saul.
再見 我的好兄弟索爾
Dan!
丹
We need to talk, man.
我們需要談談
Come back here.
回來
Don't you walk away from me, man.
你別想走開
You can't do this shit, man.
你不能這么做
You can't pull this shit, dude.
你不能這么搞
You can't pull this shit!
你不能這么搞
You want to do...
你想要怎樣
Don't do this here.
別在這里撒潑
I'm gonna do it right fucking here.
我就是要在這里撒潑
Let's do it, then. All right, let's do it!
行啊 好啊 來啊
Because they know, they know.
因為他們都知道
They know what?
他們知道什么
These people know that they are sitting behind those desks
他們之所以能坐在這工作
because I started an independent record label
全靠我當年在酒吧樓上
above that bar, Saul.
成立了這個獨立唱片公司 索爾
And we changed the way that things were gonna be done, man.
我們改變了唱片行業的規則
Nurture and foster.
注重鼓勵與培養
Things change, times change.
社會在進步 時代在改變
People got to change with them, Dan.
人們需要與時俱進 丹
It's not working.
你已經融不進來了
You got to go.
該離開了
I don't have time for this shit, man.
我沒時間管這爛攤子
I got my own shit going on, all right?
我自己的爛攤子已經夠多了
I'm getting... I'm taking my client list.
我要拿走我的客戶名單
I'm out of here, man.
我不在這里干了
I am fucking out of here.
我不在這里混了
What are you talking about?
你在說什么
They signed to us.
他們跟我們簽的約
Don't bother her.
別煩她
Don't bother her.
別煩她
It's not Jerry Maguire.
你以為公司不用賺錢嗎
Dad, let's go.
爸爸 走吧
I'm taking my art, then.
我要拿走我的藝術品
That's it, I'm taking the art.
沒錯 我要把它帶走
It's my art. I paid for it.
這是我的 我掏錢買的
I bought it. I picked it out.
是我買的 我選的
I got it. Get away from me. Get away.
我來 走開 走開
I got it, I got it. No, you don't. Let go.
我扶住了 不 你放手
Stop it! Leave it there.
別動 把它放在這
I'm coming back for that.
我回頭再來拿
That's mine.
那是我的
All of that's mine.
那些都是我的