Where's Mom?
我媽媽呢
Where's my daughter?
我女兒呢
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Your mom has a deadline.
你媽媽趕著交稿
She asked me to watch you today.
她今天讓我帶你
Let's go.
走吧
So where do you want to go,
你想去哪里
the Museum of Natural History?
紐約自然歷史博物館
You want to go to the park and get ice cream or what?
還是去公園吃個冰激凌什么的
Why would I want to do that?
我為什么要去那里
I'm not ten.
我又不是小孩
What's that smell?
什么味道
Oh, that's gasoline.
是汽油
I was filling up the car with gasoline,
我給車加了油
and then I spilled a little on my pant leg.
不小心灑在了褲腳上
That isn't alcohol.
絕對不是酒味
I think I got a meeting here.
我好像有個會要開
You want to wait here or you want to come?
你想在這里等還是跟我一起
You think you have a meeting?
你好像有個會
Do you or not?
到底有沒有
Let's see.
看看唄
See? This is fun, right?
看到了嗎 太有意思了
When we came into this neighborhood in '92,
我們92年剛來到這一片時
there was nobody here.
這里根本沒人氣
It was like a war zone. Hookers, crack...
簡直一團糟 妓女 毒品...
Now it's totally gentrified. I know, Dad.
現在發展得多好 我知道 爸爸
I've had the tour.
我聽你說過了
OK, we're gonna go up here.
我們要從這里上去
Just be quiet.
不要說話
There's more of a dynamic of...
這樣更有活力……
I think it's a great way to generate revenue for the company.
我覺得這種方式有助于提高公司收益
Hi, um... Hey.
你好 你好啊
Was there bad traffic?
路上堵車了嗎
Uh, no, traffic was actually pretty good.
沒有 路況很好
I was just passing by.
我只是順路經過
OK, well, we were just... we were...
好吧 我們剛剛……我們……
closing up about this audio commentary piece.
剛總結了一下評論音軌的事
Yeah, shit idea.
是啊 爛點子
It was a shit idea then.
以前是爛點子
Still a shit idea.
現在還是爛
It didn't age well.
時間并沒有改變它
Oh yeah, we... we appreciate your candor.
是嗎 我們很欣賞你的直率
We had... We had a different view of it here, though.
但我們有不同的看法
I mean, musicians, for the most part,
很多音樂家們
are pretty much monosyllabic teenagers
都是沉默寡言的青少年
who really don't have that much to say,
一般來說話都不多
and that's the good ones, right?
這還是好的時候
So what are we doing here?
那我們在這里做什么
The music industry is fine.
音樂產業發展得很好
It's always gonna be fine.
它的前景也很好
We always have been fine.
我們一直發展得很好
Maybe the kids are right.
也許年輕人是對的
Maybe music should be free anyway.
也許音樂就應該免費
That's an alarming thing
身為唱片公司領導
to hear the head of a record company say.
發表這樣的言論令人很是擔憂
What? The truth? Well, um...
什么 說出真相嗎 這個...
Thanks so much, Karen.
謝謝你 凱倫
Yeah, let me know.
有消息就通知我
Uh, let's... let's talk more.
我們下次再談
I really appreciate you...
我很感謝你……
Yeah, of course ...coming by.
當然了……抽空過來
Thanks, guys. Great meeting.
謝謝大家 會議不錯
Good to see you, Dan.
見到你真高興 丹
I'm glad we got that figured out.
很高興談出了個結果
Thank you. Yeah.
謝謝 不客氣