I'm in.
就是你了
What?
什么
I want to make records with you.I want to... I want to produce you.I want to sign you.We're meant to work together.
我想為你錄張唱片 我想當你的制作人 我要簽下你 命中注定我們要一起合作
Sorry, didn't you see what just happened up there?
你沒看到剛剛臺下的反應嗎
Yeah, what? Are you feeling sorry for yourself?
你覺得自己的表演很差嗎
No, I like my music.I mean who cares if they don't get it, right?
我喜歡我的音樂 管他們能不能聽懂呢
You just need to work on your performance a bit.
你只需要改進一下臺風
I'm not a performer, I write songs from time to time.
我不是歌手 我只是偶爾寫寫歌
Are all the songs as good as that one?
你所有的歌都這么棒嗎
Are you really an A&R man?You look more like a homeless man.
你真的是星探嗎 看起來更像流浪漢
I've been celebrating all weekend,I signed a band and we got carried away.
我一整個周末都在慶祝 剛簽了個樂隊 激動過頭了
That's some song you got there.I promise you it could be a big hit.Plus, you're beautiful.
你剛剛唱的那首歌 我保證 一定會大熱 而且你很漂亮
Sorry, what's beauty got to do with anything?
抱歉 聽歌也看臉嗎
Jesus, you're tricky, aren't you?
你真可難說服
No, I actually just think that music is about ears, not eyes.
我只是覺得音樂是用來聽的 不是看的
And I'm not Judy Garland just off a Greyhound bus looking for stardom,but really, thank you.
我又不是朱迪·加蘭 遠道趕來只為追夢 不過還是謝謝你
OK, bye.
再見
Bye.
再見
OK, here's the truth.I couldn't have signed you if I wanted to, all right?
跟你說實話吧 就算想 我也不一定能簽你
OK, I didn't come from a signing tonight.I haven't signed anybody in seven years.My label's completely lost all faith in me.
我今晚不是為簽約而來的 我已經七年沒簽過歌手了 我的公司已經完全對我失去了信心
So why did you give me your card?
那你為什么還給我名片
Force of habit. If I look homeless,it's because I practically am.I left my home about a year or so ago.
老習慣 你說我看著像流浪漢 我大概就是個流浪漢了 我一年多前離開了家
I'm sleeping on a shitty mattress in some shitty apartment,and I wasn't celebrating tonight.
現在睡在一間破公寓的破床墊上 我今晚也沒慶祝
I was drinking my ass off standing on a subway platform ready to kill myself, and then I heard your song.
我喝了個爛醉 站在地鐵站臺上 本想自殺 然后就聽到你的歌聲了
Want to get a beer?
要來杯啤酒嗎
Sure.
好
OK, come on.
來吧