So let get back to the way we were and forget all this nonsense about emancipation.
讓我們回到原先,忘了什么"獨立"的蠢話。
Um, well, Grandpa, I, I’m still going to need my trust fund.
呃...爺爺,我還是需要信托基金。
You see, I can live in a place where I don’t feel safe.
我不能生活在...我感到不安全的地方。
What are you talking about?
你說什么?
Well, could you live with a woman who hits you?
你能和打人的媽媽住一起么?
Bree!
Bree!
I slapped him once and he deserved it.
我扇過一巴掌,他應得的。
I just asked her to stop drinking.
我只是讓她別酗酒。
You were drinking?
你在酗酒?
She in A.A. Her sponsor has long hair.
A.A.: 嗜酒者互戒協會sponsor: 保證人
她參加了A.A。她的監督人留長發。
Andrew, I find your concern ironic given how tanked you were when you ran over our neighbor mother with your car!
Andrew,我發現你的想法很諷刺。考慮到,你曾怎樣醉醺醺地,開車碾過鄰居的母親。
Is she okay?
她還好么?
She’s dead!
她死了!
Well, mom watched as her boyfriend committed suicide. And he was the same guy who killed dad!
媽媽在男友自殺時坐視不管,也是他殺死爸爸。
Andrew falsely accused me of molestation. In a mall!
Andrew錯誤地告我性騷擾...在商場里!