Look, I don’t know why you want to be emancipated.
我不知道你為什么想獨立。
And I don’t know what you’re been doing to drive him crazy. Bottom line, it’s over.
也不知道你為什么讓他發瘋。底線是…都結束了。
It’s now time for you two to kiss and make up.
是你們言歸于好的時候了。
And just how are we supposed to do that?
那要怎么做?
Here’s a thought. Just look each other in the eye and say, I forgive you.
是這樣...看著對方的眼睛,說我原諒你。
That your solution?
那是你的方法?
It actually a technique invented by this Dutch therapist. I saw him on TV.
事實上是一個荷蘭醫生發明的方法。我在電視上看到。
He says if you verbalize forgiveness, the brain can trick the heart into letting go of resentment.
他說,如果你們口頭上原諒,大腦可以欺騙心靈,丟棄一切怨恨。
It really works. I did it with our cleaning lady.
很有效,我和保姆用過。
Um, I sorry, Dad, but I think my relationship with Andrew is just a bit more complicated than...
對不起,不過我覺得和Andrew的關系更復雜一些...
Would it kill you to at least try?
試一下會死么?
I’ll do it for you, Grandpa.
我做...為你,爺爺。
That my boy. Bree?
這才是我孫子。Bree?
Fine. Yes, um, so, um, who goes first?
好!是的,嗯...那么誰先來?
Either, or. It doesn’t matter.
都行,沒關系。
Mom, I forgive you.
媽媽,我原諒你。
Andrew, I forgive you.
Andrew,我原諒你。