Hey there. How's it going?
你好啊,感覺如何?
Great. I'm about to be released.
很好,就快出院了。
Oh, that's terrific. Who's Mike?
極好的、非常的
哦,真好。誰是Mike?
I, why do you ask?
干嗎問這個?
I don't know. No reason. Ah, it's just, uh, just before the operation,
我不知道,沒什么特別原因,就是在手術快開始前,
just before you went under, I said, 'I love you,' and you said, 'I love Mike.'
在你昏迷之前,我對你說了“我愛你”,而你回答“我愛Mike”。
I did? Oh, is that why you hadn't been in to see me since my surgery?
我真這么說的?哦。就是這個原因。我動完手術后你一直不肯來見我?
Answer the question.
回答我的問題。
I don't even know a Mike.
我根本不認識什么Mike啊。
Everyone knows a Mike.
人人都認識叫Mike的。
Yes, everyone does know a Mike. Actually, you're right.
是啊,的確是的,不錯。
I did know a Mike in college. We did this play together, Pippin.
大學的時候我是認識一個叫Mike的人,我們曾在一起。
It wasn't very good. Anyways, I never thought of him, so you shouldn't be accusing me.
也沒什么,不過我沒想到會說起他,其實你不應該怪我。
I was probably just hallucinating.
我那時已經上了麻醉劑,說胡話呢。
Fine, fine. So, who's the guy you're married to?
好吧,好吧,你嫁的那人是誰?
Damn that Nurse Heisel!
那挨千刀的護士!
Or should I say, who's the guy you're cheating on?
或者我該這么說,你對誰不忠了?
Okay, yes, I did remarry my ex, butit was only because he has great health insurance.
好吧,我招了,我的確和我前夫復婚了,不過是因為他的醫療保險。
Did Miss Blabbermouth tell you that, too?
健全護士沒跟你說這事?
You, you committed insurance fraud?
你,你詐保?
Only in the legal sense. And I just didn't tell you because I wanted to protect you.
法律上說,是的。我之所以沒告訴你,是因為我想保護你。
Susan.
Susan。
Okay, you know what? You should comeover to dinner and meet Karl,
要不這樣吧,你、我還有Karl,一起吃頓飯。
and you can see that there isabsolutely nothing between us.
你就知道我和他之間根本沒什么。
So wait, once you're fully recovered, you're going to divorce him?
這么說,一旦獲得醫療保險你就和他離婚?
Oh, yeah, that's the plan. I swear.
是的,我們就是這么安排的,我發誓。
And you swear that you're not in love with anyone named Mike?
你發誓,你沒愛上什么叫Mike的人?
Sure.
我發誓。
Okay. Come here.
好吧,過來。
I believe you.
我信你的話。