You'll be making mistake number two drawing too much attention.
那你就會犯第二個錯誤 吸引過多的注意力
You can be a good thief, just not too good.
你可以當個好賊 但是別太好了
Shoot for a B-plus.
保持中上水準就行
Thanks for the rousing pep talk.
謝謝你溫暖人心的鼓勵
That's what I'm here for.
人家正是為此而來嘛
Response time's under two minuteslet's move.
響應時間不到兩分鐘了 走吧
All right, let's see how fast you are.
好了 看你能開多快吧
My pleasure.
榮幸之至
Ordinary my ass.
普通個頭
Gotcha.
找到了
A nautilus shell?
鸚鵡螺
So that's the problem.
問題是這樣的
All the classes I want are full.
我想上的課都報滿了
Professor, are you listening to me?
教授 你在聽嗎
Can I see your current class schedule?
我能看看你現在的課表嗎
We're sorry, the number that you dialed is not a working number.
很抱歉 您所撥打的電話 并非有效號碼
Not sure who you'd be calling when one of your students needs you.
你還要打給誰 你的學生正需要你幫忙呢
It's nothing...
沒什么
an issue with a math major.
是個數學問題
Math is the worst. Manipulating numbers?
數學最要命了 是計算數字嗎
If I want to add, subtract, or multiply, I'll let my phone do it.
我要是想算加減乘除 按手機不就得了
It's not a phone number.
不是電話號碼
It's multiplication.
是乘法
What are you doing now?
你在做什么
Manipulating numbers.
計算數字
GPS coordinates.
GPS坐標
Suppose I speak to the dean on your behalf?
我幫你跟院長談談吧
That...would work.
那 也行
Thank you.
謝謝
Another nautilus.
又一個鸚鵡螺