You playing too?
你也在玩嗎
"Playing"?
玩
You're cheating off me. Is that it?
你利用我作弊 是吧
It's not gonna work.
沒用的
You can't beat me. I'm going to win.
你不可能打敗我 我會贏
Win what? I have no idea what you're talking about.
贏什么 我不知道你在說什么
Then what are you doing here?
那你在這里干什么
You've been tracking me, haven't you?
你在跟蹤我 對吧
This ends now, understand?
到此為止 明白嗎
Yes, but I'm not tracking you. I'm here to help.
明白 不過我沒有跟蹤你 我是來幫助你
No, you're not.
你才不是呢
You're here to sabotage me and leave me behind.
你來是想絆住我 超過我 把我拋到后邊
I won't leave you behind.
我不會把你拋到后邊
Fine. You're welcome to keep playing, but I'm gonna have a head start.
好吧 那歡迎繼續玩 但我要來點領先優勢
Help! This man's got a gun! Please don't hurt me!
救命 這人有槍 請別傷害我
You're making a mistake.
你不該這么做
NYPD, Detective Riley.
紐約警察 萊利警探
This man I wanted in conjunction with a case of mine.
此人跟我的一個案子有關
I'll take him into custody.
我要帶走他
Like hell you will. What about my window?
帶走你個頭 那我的車窗怎么辦
I'm sure this gentleman will be happy to pay for it.
我相信這位先生很愿意賠償你
Won't he?
是吧
We'll take that. That should cover it.
我們收了 應該夠了
Book him, Detective.
逮捕他吧 警探
Need I remind you that under our newfound oversight, my income is no longer unlimited.
我得提醒你 目前的形勢下 我的收入不再是無限了
But I do appreciate your timing.
不過很感謝你及時趕到
For what it's worth, Claire seems to think she's playing a game.
看起來克萊爾覺得 她在玩一個游戲
I can't tell if it's real or if it's just in her mind.
我不知道是真的 還是她的想象
Sounds like you're working this number after all.
看來你還是在解決這號碼啊
I'm working a puzzle, John.
我是在解決謎題 約翰
That's all she is, a puzzle?
她就只是個謎題嗎