Come on, now. Hurry up, you'll be late.
快走,快點,你該遲到了。
Train's leaving. Go on. Go on. Come on, hurry up.
火車就要開了,快走,快點。
Come on, Harry.
走吧,哈利。
One minute.
等一下。
Thought you were leaving without saying goodbye, did you?
還以為你不告別就要走了呢?
This is for you.
這個給你。
Thanks, Hagrid.
謝謝,海格。
Go on. On with you. On with you now. On with you. Oh, listen, Harry.
走吧,走吧,記著,哈利。
If that dolt of a cousin of yours, Dudley,
要是你那個蠢貨表哥達德利欺負你,
gives you any grief you could always threaten him with a nice pair of ears to go with that tail of his.
你就威脅他給他變一副豬耳朵配他的尾巴。
But Hagrid, we're not allowed to do magic away from Hogwarts. You know that.
但是海格,我們離開霍格沃茨是不能施魔法的,你知道的。
I do. But your cousin don't, do he? Right?
我知道,但是你的表哥不知道,對吧?
Feels strange to be going home, doesn't it?
回家的感覺有點奇怪,不是嗎?
I'm not going home. Not really.
我不是回家。不算是。