I couldn't face letting it out.
我不忍心轉租給別人
He never liked me dusting.
他從不讓我幫忙打掃房間的
No, I know.
是 我知道
So why now? What changed your mind?
為什么現在回來? 怎么改變主意了?
Well, I've got some news.
嗯 有些事想告訴你
Oh, God, is it serious?
天哪 很嚴重嗎?
What? No, no, I'm not ill.
什么? 不不 我沒得絕癥
I've, well, I'm.....moving on.
我 嗯 我...開始新生活了
You're emigrating?
要移居國外啦?
Nope. Er, no, I've er......I have met someone.
不是 呃 不 我...有對象了
Oh! Ah, lovely.
啊 那太好了
Yeah. We're getting married.
對 我們要結婚了
Well, I'm going to ask, anyway.
反正我準備求婚
So soon after Sherlock?
夏洛克才過去多久啊?
Hmm, well, yes.
可不是嗎
What's his name?
他叫什么呀?
It's a woman.
是個女的
A woman?!
女的?
Yes, of course it's a woman.
當然是女的啊
You really have moved on, haven't you?
你果然拋棄舊生活了呀
Mrs Hudson, how many times?
赫德森太太 說了多少回了
Sherlock was not my boyfriend!
夏洛克不是我男朋友!
Live and let live, that's my motto.
放心 我很寬容的
Listen to me I am not gay!
再聲明一次 我不是同性戀
I think I'll surprise John.
我想給約翰個驚喜
He'll be delighted.
他會很高興的
You think so?
是嗎?
Mm, pop into Baker Street, who knows, jump out of a cake.
突然回到貝克街家里 或者從蛋糕里蹦出來