Moriarty's network.
莫里亞蒂的犯罪網
Took me two years to dismantle it.
我兩年才摧毀掉
And you're confident you have?
真的摧毀了?
The Serbian side was the last piece of the puzzle.
塞爾維亞方面是最后一塊拼圖
Yes. You got yourself in deep there with Baron Maupertuis.
對 你故意糾纏莫波吐依茲男爵
Quite a scheme.
好一條計策
Colossal.
大棋啊
Anyway. You're safe now.
總之 你現在安全了
Mmm.
嗯
A small "thank you" wouldn't go amiss.
稍微說句謝謝不會死人的
What for?
謝什么?
For wading in.
謝我的介入
In case you've forgotten, field work is not my natural milieu.
你忘了吧 我的日常工作可不包括外勤
Wading in?
介入?
You sat there and watched me being beaten a pulp.
你坐在那 眼睜睜看他們暴打我
I got you out.
我救了你
No, I got me out.
不 我自己救的自己
Why didn't you intervene sooner?
你怎么不早介入?
I couldn't risk giving myself away, could I?
我總不能自爆身份吧?
It would have ruined everything.
那就前功盡棄了
You were enjoying it.
你就想看我挨打
Nonsense.
哪里話
Definitely enjoying it.
絕對是看得爽
Listen, do you have any idea what it was like, Sherlock, going undercover?
喂 你根本不懂那種感覺啊 夏洛克 執行臥底行動?
Smuggling my way into their ranks like that?
憑空混進那種隊伍里?
The noise, the people!
吵吵鬧鬧 人山人海
I didn't know you spoke Serbian.
我不知道你還會說塞爾維亞語
I didn't.
之前確實不會
But the language has a Slavic root.
但塞語源自斯拉夫語
Frequent Turkish and German loan words.
還經常從土耳其語和德語里借詞
Took me a couple of hours.
幾小時就學會了
Hmm, you're slipping.
呵 退步了
Middle-age, brother mine.
人到中年啊 我的弟弟
Comes to us all.
你也會有這天的