Maybe, it's nice on the inside.
也許里面會很漂亮。
We're suppose to live here?
我們就住在這兒?
Do we have to?
必須的嗎?
I'm telling you, it smells that something died in here.
聽我說,這里有什么死了的臭味。
Can you die from moving?
你會死于搬家嗎?
Guys, you are overreacting. Nobody is dying.
伙計們,不要反應過度。沒人死了。
A dead mouse!
一只死老鼠!
Great.
不錯。
I'm gonna be sick.
我惡心死了。
It's a house of the dead. What're we gonna do?
這是一個死尸之屋。怎么辦?
We're gonna get rabies.
我們要得狂犬病了!
Get off from me!
別碰我!
Hey, hey, hey. All through the drive, Dad talked about how cool our new room is.
嘿,嘿,嘿。一路上爸爸都在說新家是多么酷。
Let's go check it out.
讓我們先巡視一下。
It's gonna be great.
好主意。
Yes, yes, yes...
是,是,是...
No, no, no...
不,不,不...
I'm starting to envy the dead mouse.
我開始羨慕那只死老鼠了。
Get out the rubber ball.
把橡皮球拿出來。
We're in solitary confinement.
我們要被單獨囚禁了。
Riley can't live here.
萊莉不能住這兒。
She's right.
她說的對。
Really bad. It's absolutely the worst.
真糟。糟透了。
This house stinks.
這房子真臭。
It's the worst place I've been in my entire life.
是我所到過的最差的地方。
Oh, yeah.
哦,是的。
Hey, it's nothing our butterfly curtains couldn't fix.
嘿,我們的蝴蝶窗簾可沒有什么搞不定的。
I read somewhere that an empty room is an opportunity.
我從哪兒讀到過,一個空房間就是一個機會。
Where did you read that?
你從哪兒讀到的?
It doesn't matter. I read it and it's great.
這不重要,反正我讀到過。寫得真好。
We'll put the bed there. And the desk over there.
我們把床放那兒,桌子擱那兒。
The hock lamp goes there.
球棒臺燈擺那兒。
Put the chair there.
椅子放那兒,
Oh, the trophy collections.
哦!獎杯放這兒。
There...
那兒...
Stars!
星星!
I like that.
我喜歡那個。
Now, we're talking.
就是這樣。
Let's go get our stuff from the moving van.
先去把東西從搬家車上拿下來。
Alright. Goodbye.
好吧,再見。