Taxi!
的士!
So what do we do now?
那現在怎么辦?
Sit here and wait for him to come back?
坐等他回來嗎?
Just moved in.
剛搬來的。
What?
什么?
Floor above, new label.
他樓上這家標簽還是新的。
Could have just replaced it.
可能是剛換過。
No-one ever does that.
沒人換這個。
Hello?
哪位?
Hi, um, I live in the flat just below you.
你好,我就住你家樓下,
I don't think we've met.
但好像沒見過你。
No, well, er, I've just moved in.
是沒見過,我剛搬來。
Actually, I've just locked my keys in my flat.
其實是這樣的,我鑰匙忘家里了。
Do you want me to buzz you in?
要我放你進來嗎?
Yeah. And can we use your balcony?
對,能借用下你家陽臺嗎?
What? !
什么?!
Sherlock? Sherlock, are you OK?
夏洛克?夏洛克,你還好吧?
Yeah, any time you feel like letting me in!
好吧,差不多了就讓我進去!
Do you think he'd lost a lot of money?
你覺得他是因損失大筆錢而自殺嗎?
Suicide is pretty common among City boys.
城里年輕人自殺現象非常普遍。
We don't know that it was suicide. - Come on.
還不能確定是自殺。-拜托。
The door was locked from the inside, you had to climb down the balcony.
門從里面鎖著,你還得從樓上陽臺爬下來。
Been away three days judging by the laundry.
從待洗衣物來看,出差過三天。
Look at the case, there was something tightly packed inside it.
看他的箱子,還有幾件衣服疊得好好的。
Thanks. I'll take your word for it.
謝了,我聽你的判斷就行了。
Problem?
有問題嗎?
Yeah, I'm not desperate to root around some bloke's dirty underwear.
我還沒絕望到要去翻找某人的臟內衣褲。
Those symbols at the bank, the graffiti, why were they put there?
銀行里的那些符號,為什么要涂在那兒?
Some sort of code?
是某種暗碼?
Obviously.
顯然是。
Why were they painted? Want to communicate, why not use e-mail?
問題是為什么要涂上?想聯系干嘛不用電郵?
Well, maybe he wasn't answering.
可能他不回郵件吧。
Oh, good, you follow.
很好,你總算跟上思路了。
No.
還沒。
What kind of a message would everyone try to avoid?
哪種信息會讓大家避之不及?
What about this morning?
像你今早看的那些如何?
Those letters you were looking at?
你今早看的那些信嗎?
Bills?
是賬單?
Yes. He was being threatened.
對,他被威脅了。
Not by the Gas Board....see if we can get prints off this glass.
肯定不是煤氣公司。看能否在杯子上提取到指紋。
Sergeant, we haven't met.
警官,初次見面。
Yeah, I know who you are and I would prefer it if you didn't tamper with any of the evidence.
我可久仰你大名了,你最好沒亂動任何證據。