Nice job, new guy.
干得漂亮,新人
You think?
是嗎
I do. Have a good night.
是的,晚安
Hey, Ben. Your assessment on Paul was right on, man.
本,你對保羅的判斷是正確的
I know. Good night.
我知道,晚安
You got a second?
你有空嗎
No. There's nothing more to talk about.
沒有,我們沒什么可談的了
You shouldn't have followed me here.
你不應該跟我到這來
This isn't just about you and me.
這不光是為了咱們倆
This is about our son.
也是為了我們的兒子
How is Ethan?
伊森怎么樣
You're about 7 years too late to play that card.
都七年了,你現在才關心他已經晚了
I gave you two weeks, Jack. Time's ticking.
我給了你兩周時間,杰克,抓緊時間吧
Leave L.A., or I'm gonna force your hand.
離開洛杉磯,否則我就要出手了
Is there something I need to know about you and Amanda?
你和阿曼達之間有什么事我需要知道嗎
No.
沒有
So if I clocked some serious tension between the two of you, I'd be totally wrong?
如果我說感覺你們倆之間關系有些緊張,是我搞錯了嗎
You know how I always make a bad first impression.
你也知道我總會給人很壞的第一印象
Right. Whatever it is, fix it.
好吧,不論如何,盡快解決
I don't want it poisoning my unit.
我不希望這事影響到我的部門
You know, I'm getting hungry.
我有點餓了
You want to graba bite to eat?
你想去吃點東西嗎
No, thanks.
不了,謝謝
You sure?
真的嗎
Yes, and you don't need to ask me again.
是的,你不用再問我了
What if I want to ask?
我要是還想再問呢
The answer will always be no.
答案永遠都會是否定的
Got it.
明白了
I know why you hate me.
我知道你為什么討厭我
Yeah? Why's that?
是嗎,為什么
I was a favor. My captain pushed my transfer on your captain, and you had to take me.
我是燙手山芋,我隊長把我扔給你,所以你不得不接收我
I know I wasn't your first choice.
我知道我不是你的第一選擇
Shocker.
真意外
Or even yoursecond choice.
甚至連第二也算不上
I know you had 300 other applicants.
我知道你有三百多個候選人
372. You were not even in the top 20.
是三百七十二個,你連前二十都不是
I'll try harder.
我會更努力的
Good thing you don't suck.
好在你還不算太差
Wait. You think I'm doing a good job?
等一下,你覺得我干得很好嗎
Good night, Jack.
晚安,杰克
Good night.
晚安