Any sign of Silas?
有賽拉斯出現的跡象嗎
We have men all over this place.
我們的人手遍布整個醫(yī)院
Where's Jimmy Lambert?
吉米·蘭伯特在哪
I saw him around 20 minutes ago.
大概20分鐘前我見過他
He went down that hallway.
他往走廊方向去了
I thought he had goneto grab something to eat.
我覺得他是找吃的去了
And that's the last time you saw him?
這是你最后一次看見他嗎
Yeah.
是的
Keep Miss Holt safe.
保護好霍特小姐
You two, with me.
你們倆,跟我來
Come on. Wake up. No sleeping.
好了,起來,別睡了
We need to talk, Jimmy.
吉米,咱們需要談談
I think you have something you want to tell me.
我認為你還有事情想和我說
Why are you doing this?
你為何要這么做
You know why.
你很清楚原因
Your lies have come home to roost.
你的謊言讓你遭到報應了
Huh? How's it feel?
這感覺怎么樣
Got no fight in you now, do you, huh?
現在沒力氣反抗了對吧
Are you ready to tell me the truth?
你準備好告訴我真相了嗎
Because I really...oh, god, Jimmy!
因為我真的...天吶,吉米
I need to hear the truth.
我真的很需要聽到真相
I know that that kid had a gun.
我知道那孩子有槍
Wake up!
醒醒