Wake up, Jimmy! Hmm?
吉米,醒醒
Come on, Jimmy? What'd you do with the gun, huh?
振作起來,吉米,你對那把槍做了什么
Who moved the gun? Tell me!
是誰把槍藏起來了,告訴我
I know that that kid-that kid had a gun, Jimmy.
吉米,我知道那孩子...身上有槍
There was no gun. We looked.
我們查過了,沒有槍
You're lying, Jimmy.
你騙人,吉米
Why do you keep lying?
為什么你要一直撒謊
I saw a gun in his hand.
我看到他手里有槍
He was gonna shoot me.
他正要朝我開槍
Did my daughter have a gun, too?
我女兒是不是也有槍
That's your fault.
這是你的錯
That was your fault, Jimmy.
這是你的錯,吉米
That is your fault.
這是你的錯
You made me do that.
是你逼我這么做的
There's a gun aimed at your back.
現在有把槍指著你后背
Turn around, put your hands up.
轉過來,把手舉起來
I said put your hands up.
我讓你把手舉起來
I'm in O.R.6. I got Silas and Jimmy.
我在六號急診室,賽拉斯和吉米都在
Get some help in here.
派點人過來幫忙
How's she doing?
她怎么樣了
The doctors induced a coma
醫生采用了誘導性昏迷
while they wait for the swelling in her brain to go down,
希望用這段時間讓她腦部的腫塊消掉
but they're hopeful.
他們對病情表示樂觀
You okey, Jimmy? Doctors check you out?
你還好嗎,吉米,讓醫生檢查過了嗎
Yeah, I'm all right.
是的,我沒事
I just can't help thinking that...
我只是忍不住去想...
There is nothing more you could have done.
你也無能為力
All that matters now is that Cara makes it.
現在最重要的是卡拉能挺過來
Well, she has to, and when she wakes up,
她一定能,而且等她醒過來后
we're gonna have a wedding, right, Terry?
我們還要舉行婚禮,對吧,泰利