Do you ever look at someone and wonder...What is going on inside their head?
當你看著某個人的時候,有沒有想過...他們的腦子里裝的都是什么呢?
Well, I know.
反正我知道。
Well, I know Riley's head.
我知道,萊莉的腦子里裝的是什么。
And there she was...Hello. Riley.
這就是她...你好,萊莉。
Look at you. Aren't you a little bundle of joy?
哇哦。看看你,真是個快樂的小天使!
Aren't you a little bundle of joy?
真是個快樂的小天使!
It was amazing.
太神奇了。
Just Riley and me. Forever.
只有萊莉和我兩個人,永遠在一起。
For 33 seconds.
或者只有三十三秒。
I'm Sadness.
我是憂憂。
Hello. I...I'm Joy.
哦,你好,我是樂樂。
So...Can I just...If you could...
那么我能...如果你... 不知怎么說了。
I just want to fix that. Thanks.
讓我來弄吧。謝謝。
And that was just the beginning.
這僅僅是個開始,
Headquarters only got more crowded from there.
指揮部從此之后變得越來越擁擠了。
Very nice. Okay, looks like you got this.
很好,看上去你學會了。
Very good.
很好!
Sharp turn! No! Look out! No!
哦!轉彎!轉彎!不!小心!
That's Fear. He's really good at keeping Riley safe.
那是怕怕,他擅長保證萊莉的安全。
Easy, easy. We're good. We're good.
小心!小心!后退!哦,好了。這樣就行了。
Thank you. Thank you very much.
謝謝你們。非常感謝。
And we're back!
現在該我們上了!
Here we go. All right, open.
來吧。乖,張嘴。
This looks new.
嗯,這像是新玩意。
You think it's safe?
你覺得安全嗎?
What is it?
那是什么?
Okay, caution.
注意了!
There is a dangerous smell, people.
聞上去很危險,伙計們。
Hold on. What is that?
等等!那是什么?
This is Disgust.
那是厭厭。
She basically keeps Riley from being poisoned. Physically and socially.
她主要保護萊莉不受身體或社交上的毒害。
That is not brightly colored or shaped like a dinosaur. Hold on, guys.
這東西顏色不鮮亮,并且形狀像個恐龍。等等,伙計們。
It's broccoli!
是西蘭花!
Yucky!
討厭!